Joe Biden's Running Mate

I've always wondered why is Clarence Thomas so mad at black people? Lol that dude is sick. Plus his wife makes racist statements all the time.
tenor.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wondered why is Clarence Thomas so mad at black people? Lol that dude is sick. Plus his wife makes racist statements all the time.

I believe that question is way above our pay grades......LOL I am pretty sure though a portion of it is one of the worse cases of psychological conditioning the free world has ever seen.....LOL This guy makes Uncle "catch a freeman" Ruckus , Clayton "the black klansman" Bigby and Stephen "Candyland" Candie look like civil rights activist.....LOL All of the aforementioned are fictitious characters whereas Clarence has real power....

Well he picked Kamala Harris no surprise I really dont care. I really want Trump ass out of office
same here, now let's just hope the white dems will feel the same. this needs to be about getting the clown OUT! As I said in another thread..........we'll deal with Biden's sh-t later.
It's past time to get that "WARLOCK" out of Office!

Last edited:

He's not mad at black people. He's mad that he's not white. He is a founding member of the Black Student Union at Holy Cross, was a supporter of the Black Panther Party and urged a walk-out against Holy Cross for not divesting from apartheid South Africa. Somehow, with that background, resentment grew in him and killed his pride.

He visited Texas Southern around 1996-1997. I was present to hear him speak at an assembly in an auditorium. I don't know how others felt, but I left feeling he talks one way in the presence of white folks or even when they are around, but another way while in the presence of mostly black folks.

Last edited:
He's not mad at black people. He's mad that he's not white. He is a founding member of the Black Student Union at Holy Cross, was a supporter of the Black Panther Party and urged a walk-out against Holy Cross for not divesting from apartheid South Africa. Somehow, with that background, resentment grew in him and killed his pride.

He visited Texas Southern around 1996-1997. I was present to hear him speak at an assembly in an auditorium. I don't know how others felt, but I left feeling he talks one way in the presence of white folks or even when they are around, but another way while in the presence of mostly black folks.

Yea I knew that and it confused the hell out of me as to why he thinks the way he does.

Back