Jennifer Hudson kicks fiance out after he finds out she was cheating

According to people who know her, they are not surprised by this saying she has always been a beach with an attitude so they are not surprised.

That means they are not good friends...I could not allow a friend of mine to treat a person like shit. I don't see how men are friends with guys who beat their woman etc.... I caught my wife going in on her cousin about the way she treats her boyfriend. It's time that we start checking one another...that to me is the black races biggest downfall.

That means they are not good friends...I could not allow a friend of mine to treat a person like shit. I don't see how men are friends with guys who beat their woman etc.... I caught my wife going in on her cousin about the way she treats her boyfriend. It's time that we start checking one another...that to me is the black races biggest downfall.
Gawddamit Found!!! You woke up dropping knowledge!!!!!! It IS time to start checking one another on their BS.....BEEN saying this ....

According to people who know her, they are not surprised by this saying she has always been a beach with an attitude so they are not surprised.
Jennifer has always been a diva. That is why she and Simon clashed on American Idol. She can sing and she knows it and Simon could not handle that.

Robert Littal owns blacksportsonline...all his links go back to his tweets and articles...hmmmm...not a fan of Jennifer's, eh...

Jennifer isn't married...she was shacking. If David is a great dad, let him be the primary. I can't imagine not seeing my kid everyday...but then again, that emotion is what dad's also feel. There are 3 sides to every story...I just send up prayers that they can coparent successfully for their child...

Robert Littal owns blacksportsonline...all his links go back to his tweets and articles...hmmmm...not a fan of Jennifer's, eh...

Jennifer isn't married...she was shacking. If David is a great dad, let him be the primary. I can't imagine not seeing my kid everyday...but then again, that emotion is what dad's also feel. There are 3 sides to every story...I just send up prayers that they can coparent successfully for their child...

CT, Jennifer out there whoring while this good man is taking care of the baby. LOL...

runs out of thread quickly

CT, Jennifer out there whoring while this good man is taking care of the baby. LOL...

runs out of thread quickly[/QUOTE

You don't know that, them or what she's been through....and since y'all love to put up a cheating stat when its the men...very likely he was whoring out there way before now...

He about to dig in those pockets...

Qw4X3FpDEldJ3IXUoVy.gif

You don't know that, them or what she's been through....and since y'all love to put up a cheating stat when its the men...very likely he was whoring out there way before now...
Come on c_t, there is no evidence of this.

Jennifer dropped them LBs and went buck wild...or is it doe wild in this case?

She ain't shit

Not an ounce of s***.

Let this had been the man cheating while out on tour but the woman was back home taking care of the child. There wouldn't be any doubt cast about whether she was at home throwing it back to cause him to cheat.

A big problem with a portion of black women is that they don't wanna take ownership for trash women and those who are at fault like it's assumed we are at fault for trash black men

Puhlease...I have YET to see dudes on this board or in general take ownership of their bruhs bullshit...where they do that at and when did that start? Shiddddd......more like...oh, he ain't shit...ahuh, carryon....

Back