Jan 11-13 Games

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hornets beat Valley 73 to 67 without Pettway. Lady Hornets win 74 52. Here we come Bulldawgs. The Bama State is playing good ball.

AAMU 66
UAPB 65

SMH how in the hell do you lose a 17 point halftime lead. Things may get UGLY for us Saturday.

Originally posted by MACBFAC
:jump: :jump: :jump: GET YO ARSES READY DAHILLBILLIES LOL!!

no pregame talk from me this time.... I dont know what the hell is going on. Pettaway benched THE ONLY post player we have and didnt let him play the whole game, so all of our points came from guards. HOPEFULLY whatever Garik did, he will be back on the floor Saturday against Bama St. He has improved and I want to see him go head up with Pettway.

I done been telling ya'll that the D2 players are gone. You have to recruit like the rest of us now. Get used to getting whooped.

HELL ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS MIGHTY DOG FRYING UP SOME FISH BEFORE THE GAME

I MISS ELMORE already.... the way we are playing now... we NEED the Bama St game at Elmore instead of downtown. I wonder how the fans will turn out downtown especially since you have to pay for parking and the tickets are TOO DAMN MUCH. Hopefully we can get a good crowd downtown. I dont want to sit through no damn Huntsville Flight game though.

WHO THE HELL IS THE HUNTSVILLE FLIGHT??? SIT THROUGH THERE GAME WHAT THE HECK ARE TALKING ABOUT MANE!!

Originally posted by Tigerpride
I done been telling ya'll that the D2 players are gone. You have to recruit like the rest of us now. Get used to getting whooped.

TP:

JSU's win was more luck than anything. Even with us having a down year relative to other teams in the SWAC, JSU won't sweep both games. Our young players will have adjusted to the SWAC style of play by the time we play JSU again.

Originally posted by Tigerpride

we aint NEVER had talent since we been in the SWAC just good coaching.... Coaching must be getting better in the league. You keep talking about D2 players.... Our two stars from last year were not no damn good in high school or their first two years at AAMU. Desmond only averaged 4 points a game until his junior year. He couldnt shoot worth a damn his first two years, he was just put in for steals and controlling the ball. Steve Ward was the same way. The last talented player that we had was Vanlier and he was recruited the year AAMU announced they were moving up. I dont see what you keep talking about we will lose since the D2 talent is gone??? Are you saying D2 teams are better than SWAC teams. You cant be talking about grades and eligibility becuause ALL of Pettaways boys graduate. Last I read 92% of his players in his 16 years of coaching have degrees, so he dont recruit no dummies... please explain to me what u mean.

WHO THE HELL IS THE HUNTSVILLE FLIGHT??? SIT THROUGH THERE GAME WHAT THE HECK ARE TALKING ABOUT MANE!!

Huntsville Flight is a NBADL team (NBA DEVELOPMENTAL LEAGUE) this is the highest level of basketball played that is under the NBA) The AAMU and BAMA St game is part of a triple header downtown at the Von Braun Center. The women play at 3:30 the Flight play after that and then the men play after the Flight game.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Oracle

TP:

JSU's win was more luck than anything. Even with us having a down year relative to other teams in the SWAC, JSU won't sweep both games. Our young players will have adjusted to the SWAC style of play by the time we play JSU again.

Ok if you say so.

Originally posted by unknown1
Man I may have to reconsider comin up there then. How much are the tickets to the game.

$20, 15, and 10, depending on how close you want to sit floor.

Originally posted by unknown1
Man I may have to reconsider comin up there then. How much are the tickets to the game.

***** u wasnt coming anyway.... another Magic City Classic weekend:smh:

Can't wait til yall bring your azzes to Grambling. Then we're gonna see about how them treys will fall!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Can't wait til yall bring your azzes to Grambling. Then we're gonna see about how them treys will fall!

Damn Mike did that lost hurt you that bad. Hell we only been beating you for 5 years now. lmao You made about treys last game we just made more lmao.

Back