Jags?

Lenard

Sho’nuff shole is quiet.

I cannot talk shit because I called kinfolk’nem in deeeeep east texas and asked them to shake a chicken feet lol at quite a few PV current staffers so we can get rid of “the evil spirits.” :D And also to shake a few feets lol at PV supporters so they can finally open their eyes to know that anything less than a championship in any sport is unacceptable.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Folks be on Facebook beefing these days. But Big Worm is about to go 4-1 against them Panthers. Howard going to set the SU passing record Saturday and our two headed monster at RB will run wild.

Panther's ass, Jag's four feet. Let's get it!

Folks be on Facebook beefing these days. But Big Worm is about to go 4-1 against them Panthers. Howard going to set the SU passing record Saturday and our two headed monster at RB will run wild.

Panther's ass, Jag's four feet. Let's get it!
PV bringing the ass, y’all make sho’ y’all brang de feets :D lol.

Sidebar: did you see the buckeye football ticket price increase for 2018 announced a short time ago?

PV bringing the ass, y’all make sho’ y’all brang de feets :D lol.

Sidebar: did you see the buckeye football ticket price increase for 2018 announced a short time ago?

Yeah, them mofos aint playing with them prices. LOL.

lol @ Found.

We ain’t got no smack mane. The SWAC W championship is in SU’s hands, not PV.

lol @ Found.

We ain’t got no smack mane. The SWAC W championship is in SU’s hands, not PV.

"This shit is bigger than SU!!!!!"
hqdefault.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm so tickled you're feeling better!:p Now, how 'bout you let @Bewildered and the Jags have this thread all to themselves. You could create a thread of your own about GSU's upcoming Saturday opponents.:)

I'll be waiting for you.

He's ok young lady, there's nothing to see here, Howard the best passing QB in the conference who has the best OL in the SWAC, just hope we don't get served a 50 piece is all I can hope

I'm so tickled you're feeling better!:p Now, how 'bout you let @Bewildered and the Jags have this thread all to themselves. You could create a thread of your own about GSU's upcoming Saturday opponents.:)

I'll be waiting for you.

Aww sweetheart you know I don't smack UAPB....they are my second choice to attend college. I just skip over smacking them because it's not right. So I just went on to smack the bumble bee folks.

We still playin? Ok then...

FUG SU??

lol I like to get the Jags riled up because they talk more shit than a lil' bit and that tickles the shit out of me :D lol but I just don't have it in me right now.

I suffer from Grambling State stockholm syndrome. I want to bowdown to GSU and say "mazza" so bad until I can almost sniff their toes and hope they don't kick the shit out of me while I'm down there. GSU has a hella' squad w/ hella' coaches. Bewild jus' don't have no fight in him no mo'. :(

Back