Jags, how y’all want this Panther’s foot in y’alls ass?

What defense?

Smack Sidebar:
Bruh, you know we're a lil' sensitive about our PV defense. We need to establish some ground rules to this shit talking mane. lol Damn... :(

Smack Session Reboot:

Bruh, Southern's QBs couldn't hit the broad side of a barn w/ wrecking ball. Y'all got all that talent @ WR and nobody to get it to them other than "runnin'" Skelton lol. We're going to load the box w/ 11 defenders, our punter, and kicker because y'all can't pass mane.

And tell coach Odums we already informed the SWAC office to have officials looking @ what he's doing on the sidelines... We ain't fooled by midnight's pin the doll fuckery, shit. He ain't calling plays. He's on the sidelines poking pins and shit.

aaa.jpg

Smack Sidebar:
Bruh, you know we're a lil' sensitive about our PV defense. We need to establish some ground rules to this shit talking mane. lol Damn... :(

Smack Session Reboot:

Bruh, Southern's QBs couldn't hit the broad side of a barn w/ wrecking ball. Y'all got all that talent @ WR and nobody to get it to them other than "runnin'" Skelton lol. We're going to load the box w/ 11 defenders, our punter, and kicker because y'all can't pass mane.
Did some research....... Since he's been a starter, Skelton has completed 15 or more passes twice. However, SU scored over 30 points in each of those games. And this season, your defense has been offensive. Go ahead and put 11 in the box, Register and Bedford will have a field day.

Smack Sidebar:

Smack Session Reboot:

I saw you hit that angry sign when i mentioned your defense. Be angry with your defensive coordinator. Fine load the box, i am confident we will unload it like a ups truck.

Came in y’all house made a big arse sandwich, tracked mud on y’all carpets, and used those muddy shoes on y’all brand new white couch.... get they ass panthers! Do big worm and SUcks in they own house...

I know this isn't my sweetenin' being messy.........is it?

Did some research....... Since he's been a starter, Skelton has completed 15 or more passes twice. However, SU scored over 30 points in each of those games. And this season, your defense has been offensive. Go ahead and put 11 in the box, Register and Bedford will have a field day.

Yeh, we got a lil' problem stopping the run, at times. But we got this one itty-bitty lil' secret that no one seems like they've mastered the art of blocking lol. He's small, true enough, and somehow manages to get sacks and TFLs. Y'all didn't want him so we invited him to come one home, where he belongs. :D

I saw you hit that angry sign when i mentioned your defense. Be angry with your defensive coordinator. Fine load the box, i am confident we will unload it like a ups truck.

Bruh, trump than put a halt to ups, fedex, dhl and others so you're gonna' have to come again w/ a new strategy. This ain't last year mane. Y'all had an extra week to prep for us and we got the big head thinking y'all were gonna' roll over and play dead when we invited y'all over for dinner and drinks.

Y'all sent this exclusive invitation out to us and sir, we're about to return the favor y'all gave us last year, at your place. :D

Yeh, we got a lil' problem stopping the run, at times. But we got this one itty-bitty lil' secret that no one seems like they've mastered the art of blocking lol. He's small, true enough, and somehow manages to get sacks and TFLs. Y'all didn't want him so we invited him to come one home, where he belongs. :D

Word on the street is y’all gone throw the ball to all 22 wr Saturday 👀

Bruh, trump than put a halt to ups, fedex, dhl and others so you're gonna' have to come again w/ a new strategy. This ain't last year mane. Y'all had an extra week to prep for us and we got the big head thinking y'all were gonna' roll over and play dead when we invited y'all over for dinner and drinks.

Y'all sent this exclusive invitation out to us and sir, we're about to return the favor y'all gave us last year, at your place. :D
😏

Smack Sidebar:

Smack Session Reboot:

BUMP!!!

Back