Jacktown "U" Stank!

Mighty Dog,

Has summer school started yet??? If it has, we got a Truant running around here.

MikeBigg,

I love how y'all like running this tired arse smack now about how JSU hasn't won the SWAC in 5 years and how we lost to TSU. But I swear until last year, y'all hadn't won the SWAC in 10 years and had lost to TSU about 5 times in a row. What state were y'all in??? Actually ya still in it, but don't realize it. I won't even mention the fact that we have kicked y'all to sleep constantly over the last 6 years.

Bring that azz to Jacktown, we shall resume the futt buckery.

robber, Summer smacking school has been a challenge thus far. BTW, Mike Bigg is already enrolled, but he has become a project.

We are having a difficult time with Unknown and Kool aid at the moment. They still want to know how to some smackers get most of the attention. However, when you come in as the guest speaker next week I hope MikeBigg is under control.

He was advised not to discuss anything with the JSU Mafia or the Dawgpound until the end of the course, but you can see he has monked up.

How can someone from Muffin land or the Puppy farm teach anyone anything? The LAST place I would get any smack schooling from would be either of you school m'arms.

I really don't know why I waste my time with simpletons from Bama or the Sippi...All yall know is lameness.

BTW: B4 I close, let me say...BITE ME!

MikeBigg, count to ten. Summer Smacking School will not be in session 3 thru 7 because we will take a break for the 4th. By that time I hope things will be much better when you return.

JST, with the Lord's help, if we can get through with this one I will be happy. Old folks in the neignborhood use to say "Boy Your Head Is Just like a doorknob. After this first session I don't know about another one.

It seems like Robber and Mighty Dog are rooming together at Smack School. I always knew sumthin was kinda shady bout them Sippians and Bamians.

It's funny who will "get in bed" together to try and smack GREATNESS...This is so sad!!!!

BOY GEORGE AND GEORGE MICHEAL SEND HELP!!!!!

"KARMA KARMA KARMA CHAMELEON...RED GOLD AND GREEN..."

Mike Bigg will never establish himself as a great smacker. Read his last comment. Smacking is something that is learned by paying attention.

Mighty Dog first needs to establish himself period! First he represents a D2 program trying to come up to our level. Sonny boy, until your program has won at least one title you need to show more respect to your betters.

As a matter of fact, I think a new policy needs to be instituted that allows only those schools that have won a championship in the last 4years be allowed to smack ANY school that meets this criterion.

JSTANK...you are on the clock. Win it this year or the Big Three will be reduced to the Big 2!!!!

MikeBigg, you are not paying attention. Didn't you see who was rated as the best smacking team of the TSPN?

AAMU is the best .500 team in America. As a warning, remember we didn't waste any scholarships when we moved from D2 to D1. We moved from 45 to 63 scholarships. A lot of quality players were reshirted. Opps, AAMU Mike, I had to tell Mike Bigg, because he has been dominating the Smack Summer School with BS over the last two weeks. He keep repeating things like returning to greatness in his sleep.

I hope GetReady does not read this, because he will run and tell Hughes about the redshirts.

Back