Jackson, This Has To Be A First

TRUF_HORN

THIS HAS TO TO BE THE FIRST TIME JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY HAD A BATTLE AGAINST MISSISSIPPI VALLEY AND ALCORN AND THEY DID NOT COME TO THE WEB TALKING ABOUT WHAT THEY DID. THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU JACKSON STATE DID NOT DO THEMSELF HSIT. IN FACT, WHEN JACKSON LEFT THE STADIUM, THEY WAS BOOOOOOOOOOO THE WHOLE WAY OUT. THE HIGH SCHOOL BAD GOT MORE CONGRADS THAN JACKSON. SO THAT BRINGS UP A QUESTION. IS JACKSON AS GOOD AS PEOPLE THINK OR ARE THEY LIVING OFF OF A NAME. JACKSON STATE YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK........................GOOD BYE:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

Originally posted by Tru_F_Horn
THIS HAS TO TO BE THE FIRST TIME JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY HAD A BATTLE AGAINST MISSISSIPPI VALLEY AND ALCORN AND THEY DID NOT COME TO THE WEB TALKING ABOUT WHAT THEY DID. THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU JACKSON STATE DID NOT DO THEMSELF HSIT. IN FACT, WHEN JACKSON LEFT THE STADIUM, THEY WAS BOOOOOOOOOOO THE WHOLE WAY OUT. THE HIGH SCHOOL BAD GOT MORE CONGRADS THAN JACKSON. SO THAT BRINGS UP A QUESTION. IS JACKSON AS GOOD AS PEOPLE THINK OR ARE THEY LIVING OFF OF A NAME. JACKSON STATE YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK........................GOOD BYE:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

who are you to talk about THE BOOM, baby? you don't even identify what school you represent!!!!

Well I was at the battle of the bands and all you are saying is not true about j-state. They wre cranking up on the coast, in fact all the bands were blow very well on the coast. J- sate Alcorn and VAlley play very good songs, and i heard a few minor mistakes from evry band but they all did good. Each band got house on some part of there preformance. J-state did not get booo marching out of the stadium you just heard wrong, neither band got boo. Alcorn got house all throughout the parade. J-state got crunk when they first marched the stadium and the crowd love them, Valley got house int stands just like ASU and JSU the big difference and turning point of the battle was the gay twiler that had the crowd was loving the sh** that he was doing. When the twirler didn't get up Valley got the same amount of respect as ASU and JSU. but in my eye it goes to show that jsu is just as equalas Valley and ALcorn, they are no better or worst, and all bands were loud. Marching out the stadium Alcorn blew No Crime and did The Super Soul routine and the crowd went crazy, j stae was blowing going out the stadium and the crowd loved it, there was no booooos on the coast, i wiil be back later to explain the rest i have to go to class right now

What's up CB??? I was wondering what happened down there on the coast. I wish that I could get some footage of the event.

I was there too. Valley is crazy. I agree with SOD. I have everything on tape. Actually, Valley sounded horrible. It was the twirler that kept the crowd excited not the band. I showed the tape to this high school band and they said that they could blow out Valley.

Jackson State is the best band in the swac. Not only do we sound a whole lot better than every other band we also bring da pain to all y'all pu$$ a$$ schools out there. And the reason you didn't hear us bragging is because bussing ASU and MVSU ass is old news.

i wasnt even there...but by any chance, tru f horn, did you stop and think that maybe they was sayin boom??? gotta be a valley character :smh:

Originally posted by SonicBoom02
Jackson State is the best band in the swac. Not only do we sound a whole lot better than every other band we also bring da pain to all y'all pu$$ ***** schools out there.

Ness Overload!!!!!:lmao: :lmao:

Man, I go to Valley I just want to know when did this happen?

I need 2 know to hopefully prevent a bad or stupid situation from happening

this dude has to be poppin pills or somethin, and to the crab from jackson.....son get real.........:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back