Jackson State's Upset Bid Fell Short, But Proved Deion Sanders' Point

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If they were, I doubt we would be 0-4 vs them. Also, don’t forget about some big upset wins in their FBS history.

They are an FCS program. They would be a Top FCS program. They only went for D-II to D-I to compete with Tech for recruits. Their sole objective in life is to counter La Tech.

They are an FCS program. They would be a Top FCS program. They only went for D-II to D-I to compete with Tech for recruits. Their sole objective in life is to counter La Tech.
They went FBS after much success as a division I-AA.

It doesn’t matter though. ULM scouts us well, and they love to catch us during coaching changes and new QBs. If we had a stable program, we definitely wouldn’t be 0-4 vs them. At least 2-2. If Northwestern State owns a win over them in the modern era since their division I-AA rivalry break up, then GSU could find a way to beat them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It was actually one take. Of all things, why try so hard to point out something negative rather than just saying congrats? What is your sorry ass school doing besides wasting space? 😂

why we always congratulating folks? Come on lol. damn participation trophy generation

Back