Jackson State vs Texas Southern: Game Updates - 6:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You cant be this stupid i said 1-3 Alcorn need to ambush somebody yall are terrible just like your football knowledge

Keep drinking your own kool-aid and go up there to Valley thinking they just going to lay down and die...:lol:. Valley ain't the same Valley.

THAT 2-1-2 DEFENSE or whatever yall call it Doesn't look Too Hot to Me. Ill Keep OUR defense Any day

Well they must have done something to the punter at half time, he is doing much better. Sp. teams cost us this game just like the pv game. It's hard to go out there and give it 110% when the Sp.teams fuggs it all right up.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JSU is not that much better than this tsu team. This was just the way the game broke, we made mistakes early that cost us big and took us out mentally. Once momentum is gone then well....But hey that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Well they must have done something to the punter at half time, he is doing much better. Sp. teams cost us this game just like the pv game. It's hard to go out there and give it 110% when the Sp.teams fuggs it all right up.

Are you KIDDING me Special Teams only alluded to 20 points (where we got inside the 20 twice and once at the 40). The other 31 points has been all OFFENSE.

Are you KIDDING me Special Teams only alluded to 20 points (where we got inside the 20 twice and once at the 40). The other 31 points has been all OFFENSE.

You must be a female, because you don't know shat about the flow of football. Momentum, do you know what that is?

You must be a female, because you don't know shat about the flow of football. Momentum, do you know what that is?

Only Females Batch and Whine..Are you bleeding Right now. You have come with the most excused Ive ever seen. And when this game started yall Had the momentum. Sp teams didnt lose this game for you. We are JUST BETTER THAN YALL period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back