Jackson State vs MVSU Updates

Rock bottom I tell ya. Rock Bottom.
We're so terrible, we are making Valley look good. Famu is garbage, but we are going to make them look like superstars like we made A&T and TnSU look like superstars.:redhot:

Famu is garbage, but we are going to make them look like superstars like we made A&T and TnSU look like superstars
:rolleyes: :lmao: :rolleyes:

JSU is lucky Anthony and the starters did not play the entire game. We could have scored 60 points on JSU.

Tonight against UTM - Anthony 170 yards, total to date 712

Valley just played a hell of a game on offense in the first half. Their gameplan was excellant. And our offense never got untracked in this game. Part of that was because Valley held the ball so long(especially in the 1st half), we could never get in a good rhythm. Luckily, our D made adjustments and shut them down in the second half. I could say Valley was up for this game and we were flat, but that wouldn't give Valley the credit they deserved. They just came out and played. The second half was a better indication of the teams, but our offense still has a lot of work to do.

Re: Now I see....

Originally posted by Mike
This was why Robber wouldn't answer his phone. This is sad......
Kill that noise, son. I talked to C-Leb and Tigerpride during this game. You ain't gotta lie on me, dude.

Re: Re: Now I see....

Originally posted by Robber
Kill that noise, son. I talked to C-Leb and Tigerpride during this game. You ain't gotta lie on me, dude.

Aye! This lying crap that yall keep trying to pull is gonna need to stop. Check your phone! I called because MD and I were wondering what the score was in your game. It rang until your voice mail came on and I didn't leave a message. They didn't give scores for many of the games at Blackshear. If I hadn't called so many other people I could've told you the exact time I made the call. So chill with that lying stuff. I talked to C-leb/Jon Handy and they didn't know the score either. That's why I called.

Yall kill me with this crazy crap about me lying and being in your forum..... :smh:

Whatever!

If anyone calls me on my phone I answer. If I miss the call, I'll call them back. Can I say that for you guys? NO!

jsu in the grass! Valley on that ass!!!! :lol:

Let me stop before I get kicked off the board messin' with yall!

Sorry Kenn! I promise I'll take it to the smack board next time.

Back