Jackson State University Sonic Boom of the South (2018-2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice videos and thanks. Is there a video of The BOOM marching in at Alcorn?
They didn’t march in, just walked down the stairs. They tried to march in on the field but was denied and then went to other gate and was blocked by a security guard until Alcorn band was in the stadium

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They didn’t march in, just walked down the stairs. They tried to march in on the field but was denied and then went to other gate and was blocked by a security guard until Alcorn band was in the stadium
WTF!! No wonder that Acorn band has gotten so sloppy and lazy. Their band director is the epitome of ghetto.
Glad we got rid of him when we did or The BOOM would be in worse shape than Bama State right now.

Some band directors have extreme egos, to the point its getting ridiculous.
Grown men acting like a**holes as if they owned the world.

Flashback Sunday!

40760433_331539250739510_2926168107584663658_n.jpg

The Boom treats other bands with courtesy, politeness, and kindness. I can't understand why other bands have so much animosity toward the Boom. smh

In Jackson, The BOOM should march into the stadium, @30 minutes before kickoff. After the BOOM plays the "Star Spangled Banner", than let the opposing band march in. Put an end to that "Zero Quarter" crap. :(

I agree! The Boom marching into the stadium an hour and a half before kick-off is ridiculous. The majority of JSU fans don't get to see the band march in.

Last edited:
I agree! The Boom marching into the stadium an hour and a half before kick-off is ridiculous. The majority of JSU fans don't get to see the band march in.
I think marching in 1 hour before game time is about right. I takes them about 30 minutes to march in and be seated and if another Band is also there they can come in afterwards and be seated just before the game starts.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back