Jackson State University Sonic Boom of the South (2018-2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must Be A Season for the Books!!

Jackson State University’s Sonic Boom of the South presents “THEE MERGE” on Sunday August 19th, 2018 at 6:00 PM in the AAC; Doors open at 5:00 PM. Tickets are as follows: $5.00 Student, $10.00 General, $15.00 Media Passes ( No Pass, No Camera ). For more information contact the Music Department at 601-979-2141.

#SBotsMedia #JSUBands

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What you got? Did you know that Kevan Johnson was just hired as our chief arranger 2 days ago? That's who we been wanting

That’s great!! Little can focus on the drills more. Kevan can do his thang. We’re in good hands!! I heard that there were around 175 freshman in total for pre camp.

That’s great!! Little can focus on the drills more. Kevan can do his thang. We’re in good hands!! I heard that there were around 175 freshman in total for pre camp.
Yes indeed! Little won't have to write as much and i'm glad that they got Kevan in just in time for band camp! We also have Dr David Ware on staff again as the trumpet instructor. He was over the trumpets for a long time during the Taylor and Liddell years!

Yes indeed! Little won't have to write as much and i'm glad that they got Kevan in just in time for band camp! We also have Dr David Ware on staff again as the trumpet instructor. He was over the trumpets for a long time during the Taylor and Liddell years!

Baby Hair Ware back? Lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back