Jackson State Tigers: Let me thank you in advance

bornthrilla

Proud ***** of JSU
I was just glancing at the 1-AA rushing standings the other day and I see that some cat from Eastern Washington has temporarily taken over the #1 spot from my man Mo Hicks. I guess playing only one quarter in that Howard game(114 yards, 4 TDs) probably dropped his average down a little. :(

Now as you are well aware, Mo Hicks in currently entrenched in a hotly-contested Heisman trophy race and it would greatly help his campaign if he led all 1-AA rushing catergories.

Therefore, I really appreciate how you guys will let him run for 300 yards and 4 touchdowns this Saturday. That should move him back up to first place in no time. Thanks for stacking 8 men in the box against him too. That just leaves fewer people in the secondary for him to outrace.

Oh and BTW: I also apprecriate how you're letting him embarrass your scrub defense like this in the Georgia Dome of all places; in front of 50,000 sreaming Aggie fans and a horde of national sportswriters and NFL scouts.

The ensuing highlights on Sportcenter should really be the boost our Heisman campaign needs. Thanks again. :)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

BT Man you soooo funny...he said Heisman race ha ha ha ha ha ha as if ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha as if (catching breath) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha wait wait...Mo is ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

somebody else take over...the leader has been overcome (wiping tears from eyes)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You gonna talk yourself up on a disaster

Obviously you do not know much about Jackson State.. We do not play the sorry-azzed ball that teams in the MEAC have been perpetuating... Most likely your prized back, Hicks, will be knocked out of the game by the end of the first quarter.... This is not Bora Bora, but we are some headhunters... Hicks is doomed... At&t call home, cause it is gonna be a slaughter... 55,000 aggie fans? N@gg@ please!!!! You are trying to elevate yourself to our level...

o.k. ?

I already know what Born Loser is going to say next....

"Why yo president ain't ride in the parade in the Navi with the Twini twins..?:

"Why are there people on Farish Street with curls"

"And why that lady by the cab station only wants 10 dollars for the bizness?"

Now that we have got all the potential foolishness out of the way, let me tell you what the bottom line is going to be....

A win by JSU , and another dayum statistic for AT&t ....

50K screaming Aggie fans

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H AA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

This is dude is ssooooo funny. I can see why you are the leader of the BDF now.

"We feel we have a really good run defense, so we're just excited about the situation coming into the game," Andrews said. "I've heard he has been putting up a lot of numbers, but I don't believe that's going to happen against us. Everybody needs to run to the ball and get a piece of him."

I dont know thrilla.....I have a bad feeling about this one
there's no way Hicks will gain 300 yards
Kent will throw 3 picks in the first half trying to be Superman, and when the game gets out of hand, I'm afraid Hayes will pull Hicks waaay before he gets to 300 yards. Mo will probably only have 150-200 by the time he gets pulled, so I have a bad feeling that he will slip further behind that guy from Eastern Washington in the stats. :redhot:

Jack Suck You, keep the game close, please? We are trying to break some records here!! :redhot:

Oh, by the way- - Hicks needs just 53 yards to break the all-time career rushing record at A&T.

Thanks for letting him get that on just his first carry from scrimage. You guys are really class acts. :)

Can you tell me what famous NFL running backs record he is about to break?

After just 1.5 years huh?

This is sad....

Bornvanilla,

You're quite welcome. We are glad to help. Since Mo has been playing all of that WEAC competition, I'm sure the scouts are not impressed. We are more than glad to show how Mo will fare against a real team. I agree with Brandmasta, he will be taken out in the first half, because being Tiger Bait is no fun.

BTW I caught your typo, you added one too many zeroes, you meant 5,000 screaming Aggie fans.

Gladiator send help!!!

Aggie Cried!!!

Back