Jackson State ranked among Top 50 Best Colleges the US

JSU Ranked Nationally

I know this will be snatched down immediately but for those who see it. Please congratulate our HBCU Brother, JSU. JSU has been ranked nationally as the 45 th best school in America. This ranking covers academic, scholarship, service to the community, research and development.

Read before it's snatched off. I would have put it on the Yard board but it is down.

Re: JSU Ranked Nationally

I know this will be snatched down immediately but for those who see it. Please congratulate our HBCU Brother, JSU. JSU has been ranked nationally as the 45 th best school in America. This ranking covers academic, scholarship, service to the community, research and development.

Read before it's snatched off. I would have put it on the Yard board but it is down.

A simple link... smh!

I didn't see a link posted, so I'll have to take your word for it. Congratulations to Jackson State University!:clap:

The On the Yard forum hasn't been taken down...it is a part of the Small Talk sub-forums now.

There is a thread about this in the On Da Yard forum. A link is provided there, as well.

Thee, I love . . .

Congrats JSU

I also saw Tenn St was ranked #28. Very impressive

Thanks for the love from the Jaguars, GSU Tigers, Texas Southern and Pine Bluff. When you all make the list, I will congratulate you all, because I'm a fan of all HBCU's.

Thanks to the real HBCU supporters who congratulated JSU and Tenn State U. It is a shame that some of you haters don't congratulate us but you are reading every post on here.

Thanks to the real HBCU supporters who congratulated JSU and Tenn State U. It is a shame that some of you haters don't congratulate us but you are reading every post on here.

Congrats.

Did you read your scores? You ranked higher than Ohio State, Notre Dame, NYU, Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech, Boston College, etc.

Thank you Jag4life and Jag grad for the compliment. It is good to hear good news about our HBCU. Southern is moving up also. I recently read where they are ranked in some academic category also.

I sometimes wonder why the valley and alcorn folk never congratulate us when we the ones who have rallied along side them to keep them open. Notice none of their followers have given us any type of compliment but JSU folk always have their best interest at heart.

Thank you Jag4life and Jag grad for the compliment. It is good to hear good news about our HBCU. Southern is moving up also. I recently read where they are ranked in some academic category also.

I sometimes wonder why the valley and alcorn folk never congratulate us when we the ones who have rallied along side them to keep them open. Notice none of their followers have given us any type of compliment but JSU folk always have their best interest at heart.

Baby, that ain't to be worried with.

Glad to hear that about JSU and our fellow HBCUs.

It worries me because I don't understand why people can be so hateful against their own and I feel that those type of folk should be exposed. They comment on negative things immediately. Some of these MS schools are still open because of the support from JSU.

Really man just take the recognition and run with it. You are too concerned with them not posting in here to realize this is a great thing to hang your hat on.

Don't expect others to be impressed with YOUR stuff as much as you are.

Back