Jackson State Football

Having a strong recruiting class is only one piece to the puzzle. You also need great coaches, facilities, strength and performance programs, great playbooks, injury-free players, etc etc.

I'm willing to bet my last dollar Tennessee State will beat the breaks off JSU again for like the 7th year in the row. The football rivalry is dead at this point. It's all about the bands, partying, and food. We already know who's gonna win. I'm so tired of Tennessee State embarrassing the SWAC ... JSU, UAPB, Alabama State ... ya'll need to get ya'll stuff together asap.

With our less than stellar facilities some folks seem to think we brought in the best recruiting class in the Swac. #Staytuned

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Having a strong recruiting class is only one piece to the puzzle. You also need great coaches, facilities, strength and performance programs, great playbooks, injury-free players, etc etc.

I'm willing to bet my last dollar Tennessee State will beat the breaks off JSU again for like 7th year in the row. The football rivalry is dead at this point. It's all about the bands, partying, and food. We already know who's gonna win. I'm so tired of Tennessee State embarrassing the SWAC ... JSU, UAPB, Alabama State ... ya'll need to get ya'll stuff together asap.

So why y'all aint played TnSU yet? When y'all gone beat em? All this talk and even in a down year your lil prep school can't even get passed us. Your coach is better tho, right? LOL.

Hey don't try to deflect lol. The topic at hand is how long will it be until ya'll finally beat TnSU and began to repair the SWAC reputation in Memphis? Inquiring minds want to know b/c it ain't looking good right now. TnSU has an even better recruiting class than JSU if you're using that as a way to judge quality of teams.

See below:
https://hbcubuzz.com/2017/02/boxtorow-com-ranks-top-10-hbcu-recruiting-classes/

So why y'all aint played TnSU yet? When y'all gone beat em? All this talk and even in a down year your lil prep school can't even get passed us. Your coach is better tho, right? LOL.

Last edited:
Hey don't try to deflect lol. The topic at hand is how long will it be until ya'll finally beat TnSU and began to repair the SWAC reputation in Memphis? Inquiring minds want to know b/c it ain't looking good right now. TnSU has an even better recruiting class than JSU if you're using that as a way to judge quality of teams.

See below:
https://hbcubuzz.com/2017/02/boxtorow-com-ranks-top-10-hbcu-recruiting-classes/

You lookin real thirsty right now just so you know lmao.

Rotflmao..He big MAD

I'm willing to bet my last dollar Tennessee State will beat the breaks off JSU again for like the 7th year in the row. The football rivalry is dead at this point. It's all about the bands, partying, and food. We already know who's gonna win. I'm so tired of Tennessee State embarrassing the SWAC ... JSU, UAPB, Alabama State ... ya'll need to get ya'll stuff together asap.

But but but didn't you say Hughes can't attract top talent on our level etc. Now you usher in tn state when your school can't even beat us at our worst lol

Those HBCU rankings are bogus .... I was just using them to prove a point..

Rotflmao..He big MAD

But but but didn't you say Hughes can't attract top talent on our level etc. Now you usher in tn state when your school can't even beat us at our worst lol

This is worth mentioning. Both sTu and jsu are really, really bad football programs. Instead of fighting one another, both of your programs should be sending Shari's Berries to UAPB & MVSU as gratitude for their existence as well as keeping you all out of the basement. Claude Ham Mercy...

Who the hell is sTu..when have yall ever been relevant on the field?

This is worth mentioning. Both sTu and jsu are really, really bad football programs. Instead of fighting one another, both of your programs should be sending Shari's Berries to UAPB & MVSU as gratitude for their existence as well as keeping you all out of the basement. Claude Ham Mercy...
lol @ JRock

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Oh man come on....LMAO!!!!

IMG_1783.JPG

Why is it that some teams have had rebuilding years for damn near the last 10 years? There should be a time when reality kicks in and you must take note that your team is not a contributor to football in the SWAC.
I agree, TSU included. TSU has stunk up the place in football. Although, the university is finally committed to changing that aroma around it's football program. After being bad for so long it really does take a complete reboot of the program. Some players really do unfortunately get used to loosing.

I agree, TSU included. TSU has stunk up the place in football. Although, the university is finally committed to changing that aroma around it's football program. After being bad for so long it really does take a complete reboot of the program. Some players really do unfortunately get used to loosing.

It's the stigma that's attached to some of our programs. PVAMU inclusive.

man every thread turns into a smack fest lmao

sTu nobody thinks or gets excited for yall. I hope my boys hang 60 on yall now

Back