Jackson State Faculty Member Shot On Campus

Eric Holder got political connects off the hook. You comparing apples and oranges. He was a reagan appointee btw..

D@mn, not racists Reagan!:scared::lol: Yeah, Reagan was known for placing black folks in key positions. We all have our faults, but he was a good Christian man. Reagan's good for America clearly outweighed his bad.

You're right. I should have said Holder is still in the business of getting crooks off the hook.

I pray an instant death to those fools, and all clowns who desire to murder the innocent. This is the type of BS we have when our leaders don't toughen the crime laws.

IMO, Jackson has the weakest officials governing in the State of Mississippi. The majority of citizens keep voting these weak azz leaders into office who refuse to deal harshly with criminals. Sheriff Joe Arpaio send help!

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Chain Gang Tent City

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1tfIKUZ0fY

I know this guy and his tactics.
Tent's for prisoners is OK with me.

BUT.:idea:
Did you also know that he is under investigation for harrasing city and county officials that don't agree with him.
He's about one step from having a cell door closed behind him in the very jail that he issues pink drawers and cold bologna sammiches at..:lol:

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Murder

If anyone kills another, the murderer shall be put to death . . . . (Numbers 35:30)

Moreover you shall accept no ransom for the life of a murderer who is subject to the death penalty; a murderer must be put to death. (Numbers 35:31)...............................

...........and let me also add the following below for a better understanding.

Consider this: the Mosaic Law very strongly supported the death penalty and Jesus never once disobeyed the law or taught against it. He said, “Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil” (Matthew 5:17). The law made numerous provisions for the death penalty. Jesus did not come to destroy these provisions but to fulfill them. As such, He would have supported the death penalty.

The Woman Taken in Adultery

But, you say, what about the women taken in the very act of adultery. This story is told in John 8:3-11. The scribes and Pharisees sought to find something against Jesus. Their method of operation was to ask a question or present a problem in which either solution would hurt Jesus (see several instances in Matthew 23). In this case, they presented the woman taken in adultery and reminded Jesus, “Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?” (v.5). If He upheld the law, the meek and lowly Jesus would be portrayed as cruel. If He made an exception to the law, He would be in favor of breaking the law. In either case, His bond with the people would be broken.

However, Jesus did the unexpected. He stooped down and wrote with His finger on the ground. What He wrote, we are not told. When the Pharisees insisted on an answer, He said, “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her” (v.7) and continued writing.

One interesting fact about this story: only the woman was brought. No man was accused. Yet, adultery is definitely a two-person sin. Is it possible that Jesus wrote Leviticus 20:10 on the ground? It says, “And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.” Notice, both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death. Not one, but both.

At any rate, the consciences of the accusers began to accuse their own hearts. One by one, beginning with the eldest, they slipped away until no man was there to accuse the woman. With no accusers, there was no required penalty. Jesus had used the occasion to point out the hypocrisy of the scribes and Pharisees while at the same time showing His love to the unloved. He told the woman to go and sin no more. http://www.learnthebible.org/would-jesus-oppose-the-death-penalty.html

Last edited:
:topic:
Can we have on subject on the discussion or campus board that don't turn into a political holly war.

This is about a faculty member at JSU getting shot.
Not heaven or hell.

I know this guy and his tactics.
Tent's for prisoners is OK with me.

BUT.:idea:
Did you also know that he is under investigation for harrasing city and county officials that don't agree with him.
He's about one step from having a cell door closed behind him in the very jail that he issues pink drawers and cold bolona sammiches at..:lol:

......it's crazy folks like him that keep all azzes puckered......city officials included.:D

You don't like the Joe Clark "lean on me" types upholding the law?:lol:

Clip from Lean on Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM8GcPWyE2k

Last edited:
:topic:
Can we have on subject on the discussion or campus board that don't turn into a political holly war.

This is about a faculty member at JSU getting shot.
Not heaven or hell.

You're right. With that being said, just find them and kill'em.

I pray the woman have a speedy recovery.

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20100202/NEWS/100202013/JSU+researcher+in+ICU+after+shooting
JSU researcher in ICU after shooting

A Jackson State University researcher is in intensive care at the University of Mississippi Medical Center after being shot by a man trying to steal her purse Monday evening.

Andrea Michalkova Scott, 36, was shot twice in the back of the head, her husband Bill Scott of New Hebron said.

Her jaw is shattered on the left side and she may lose hearing in her left ear, Bill Scott said.

Andrea Scott was conscious and aware earlier this morning, her husband said.

She told him that two men confronted her in the parking lot of the John A. Peoples Jr. Science Building shortly before 7 p.m. and demanded her purse.

One man then struck her with a gun multiple times and took her purse, Bill Scott said.

When he found only $5 in the handbag, the assailant shot Andrea Scott in the back of the head, Bill Scott said.

Andrea Scott is a research chemist and mentor at Jackson State.

.....and then he shoots her because there was only 5 dollars in her purse :noidea:! I hope they catch him and give them the maximum penalty!

JSU shooting victim's spouse credits 'miracles'.

With tears in his eyes, Bill Scott said "three miracles" saved his wife's life.
First, the gunman used small bullets, probably .22- or .25-caliber, Scott said.
Second, the gunman had bad aim, he said.
Third, LeMarc Humphrey ran toward the sound of gunfire instead of away from it, Scott said.
"He's another Mississippi hero," Scott said.

Humphrey, a 21-year-old computer engineering major at Jackson State University, heard shots and rushed to the aid of Andrea Scott behind the John A. Peoples Science Building on Monday night.
Andrea Scott, 36, was shot twice in the head in a dimly lit parking lot behind the science building. She's a research chemist at JSU.
As Bill Scott sat in the hospital waiting room Wednesday, he teared up when talking about Humphrey.
"Our country is in desperate need of repair, and when you find a man like LeMarc, you see he was an American and he did something above and beyond the call of duty," Bill Scott said.

That's amazing that she's still alive! I pray a full and speedy recovery for her!

Thanks for the update.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JSU researcher back at home.

Andrea Scott was shot Feb. 1 during a robbery on campus. Her husband, Bill Scott, said Monday that doctors will not remove the bullets from his wife's head because they are not threatening her life enough to risk surgery.

22675974.jpg

Teen arrested in JSU shooting............Read.

Arrest Video

Randall Mason, 18, of Jackson, was arrested by Jackson police Wednesday night on unrelated charges, interim JSU Police Chief Tyrone Kidd said.
Kidd said tips from the community led them to Mason. He said Mason isn't a student, but he lives near the JSU campus

JSU Researcher Andrea Scott interview part 1

Andrea Scott interview Part 2

Back