Jackson State Faculty Member Shot On Campus

Yep.
On that back ally road behind the Science building.
That place has been a robbery waiting to happen for over 30 years.
the only lights back there are the ones comming from the building and the teacher apartments across from the Presidents house.

Guess some a-hole has finally decide to "break the unwritten rules of West jackson" and use that as a place to rob people.:shame:
Don't know why that street is still open to the public unlike all the other entrances to JSU.
peoplesback.jpg

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20100202/NEWS/100202013/JSU+researcher+in+ICU+after+shooting
JSU researcher in ICU after shooting

A Jackson State University researcher is in intensive care at the University of Mississippi Medical Center after being shot by a man trying to steal her purse Monday evening.

Andrea Michalkova Scott, 36, was shot twice in the back of the head, her husband Bill Scott of New Hebron said.

Her jaw is shattered on the left side and she may lose hearing in her left ear, Bill Scott said.

Andrea Scott was conscious and aware earlier this morning, her husband said.

She told him that two men confronted her in the parking lot of the John A. Peoples Jr. Science Building shortly before 7 p.m. and demanded her purse.

One man then struck her with a gun multiple times and took her purse, Bill Scott said.

When he found only $5 in the handbag, the assailant shot Andrea Scott in the back of the head, Bill Scott said.

Andrea Scott is a research chemist and mentor at Jackson State.

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20100202/NEWS/100202013/JSU+researcher+in+ICU+after+shooting

A Jackson State University researcher is in intensive care at the University of Mississippi Medical Center after being shot by a man trying to steal her purse Monday evening.

Andrea Michalkova Scott, 36, was shot twice in the back of the head, her husband Bill Scott of New Hebron said.

Her jaw is shattered on the left side and she may lose hearing in her left ear, Bill Scott said.

She told him that two men confronted her in the parking lot of the John A. Peoples Jr. Science Building shortly before 7 p.m. and demanded her purse.

One man then struck her with a gun multiple times and took her purse, Bill Scott said.

When he found only $5 in the handbag, the assailant shot Andrea Scott in the back of the head, Bill Scott said.

Prayers up!

:shame::shame::vomit: So they decided that since she only had 5$ they would shoot her.... DAMN SHAME:upset::upset:

They shot her over $5.. :shame::shame::shame:

I hope the police kill the responsible parties. sorry, there is no place in society for animals like this.

They shot her over $5.. :shame::shame::shame:

I hope the police kill the responsible parties. sorry, there is no place in society for animals like this.

In this state, that mofo will be hoping the police had killed him with all the state or federal time he looking at.
Shot and robbed a person on a school campus in Mississippi.
Prosecutors can just flip a coin and go with who can give out the most time or do both.
He will never get out of jail.

In this state, that mofo will be hoping the police had killed him with all the state or federal time he looking at.
Shot and robbed a person on a school campus in Mississippi.
Prosecutors can just flip a coin and go with who can give out the most time or do both.
He will never get out of jail.

IF they find him. Did they ever find the people who shot that little girl in the head (stray bullet) a few months ago? Thankfully she survived!

Sad. What a coward. This is why I can't understand why folks don't support the electric chair.

IF they find him. Did they ever find the people who shot that little girl in the head (stray bullet) a few months ago? Thankfully she survived!

I'm thinking the police got more info than they letting on cause they really are not saying anything other than they processing evidence.
They impounded a vehicle at the scene and they will get a good discription from the lady that got shot.

They will never find the people that shot that little girl unless one talks.
That was not targeted and nobody got a look at who they were.
People just saw some fool's in a parking lot away from that after school center showing off a gun and you know that means mind your business.

An AK-47 bullet's travel a long way.
They said that bullet went through 3 wall's before it hit her.

Lord Jesus, what a sad thing to hear. My prayers are with her, and I hope she pulls through quickly. People are just awful, you're gonna attempt to steal and then get mad and be extra violent and almost kill someone because they don't have enough of what you're trying to steal? So, so, so, damn sad. :tdown:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Lord Jesus, what a sad thing to hear. My prayers are with her, and I hope she pulls through quickly. People are just awful, you're gonna attempt to steal and then get mad and be extra violent and almost kill someone because they don't have enough of what you're trying to steal? So, so, so, damn sad. :tdown:
Isn't that beyond SAD? :smh: :tdown: There's a special place in hell for these types of people.

thats the worse news I've heard all day!!..Prayers up for this lady and I hope some arse is brought to justice behind this ASAP!!..Thats just ridiculous

I pray an instant death to those fools, and all clowns who desire to murder the innocent. This is the type of BS we have when our leaders don't toughen the crime laws.

IMO, Jackson has the weakest officials governing in the State of Mississippi. The majority of citizens keep voting these weak azz leaders into office who refuse to deal harshly with criminals. Sheriff Joe Arpaio send help!

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Chain Gang Tent City

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1tfIKUZ0fY

I pray an instant death to those fools, and all clowns who desire to murder the innocent. This is the type of BS we have when our leaders don't toughen the crime laws.

IMO, Jackson has the weakest officials governing in the State of Mississippi. The majority of citizens keep voting these weak azz leaders into office who refuse to deal harshly with criminals. Sheriff Joe Arpaio send help!

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Chain Gang Tent City

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1tfIKUZ0fY

You should see DC, they will prosecute the average citizen for having a handgun but thieves and murderers get a revolving door in and out the system. I have never seen a system that protects criminals to the degree they do in DC.

You should see DC, they will prosecute the average citizen for having a handgun but thieves and murderers get a revolving door in and out the system. I have never seen a system that protects criminals to the degree they do in DC.

They say Eric Holder was known for getting them clowns off the hook in DC.:shame: It must be true because I see what he's doing with the terrorist in NY.

They say Eric Holder was known for getting them clowns off the hook in DC.:shame: It must be true because I see what he's doing with the terrorist in NY.

Eric Holder got political connects off the hook. You comparing apples and oranges. He was a reagan appointee btw..

Isn't that beyond SAD? :smh: :tdown: There's a special place in hell for these types of people.

Well, we don't know if God will send them to hell or not.....but God did instruct us to dispatch their soul to Him once a person is convicted of murder. All we can do is what God instructed us to, and He will judge if the murderer is deserving of hell.

Well, we don't know if God will send them to hell or not.....but God did instruct us to dispatch their soul to Him once a person is convicted of murder. All we can do is what God instructed us to, and He will judge if the murderer is deserving of hell.

???

Back