Jackson State - Alabama A&M Highlights

Spady's time on the Hill is OVER...bye
images

Geesh...........after listening to Spady's comments, if I were an AAMU alum, I wouldn't have confidence in that dude. SMH

He was so "out of it" during this interview. I can only describe it as a mix of "disappointment and hurt." They wanted to finish undefeated at home for the season, so they could at least hang their hat on that, but that did not happen either. It will be interesting to see how they can rally the troops for Senior Day against Kentucky State.

He was so "out of it" during this interview. I can only describe it as a mix of "disappointment and hurt." They wanted to finish undefeated at home for the season, so they could at least hang their hat on that, but that did not happen either. It will be interesting to see how they can rally the troops for Senior Day against Kentucky State.

Confirm the status of his contract.

At the start of the season AAMU was to challenge for supremacy in the East according to their fan base.

stop lying lol pull up the quotes where that was said.. we were picked 4th in the SWAC preseason...no one from a&m ever said we would challenge for the East at the "start of the season"..

we just simply won the 3 games early that put us 2nd in the EAST until the MCC...

stop lying lol pull up the quotes where that was said.. we were picked 4th in the SWAC preseason...no one from a&m ever said we would challenge for the East at the "start of the season"..

we just simply won the 3 games early that put us 2nd in the EAST until the MCC...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Back