Jackson St vs Grambling St Game Updates:

Status
Not open for further replies.

COMEGY CALLED OUT THE COACHES.
THIS WILL BE A LONG RIDE BACK TO THE JACKTOWN AND A LONG WEEK.

CAN YOU SAY SUNDAY PRACTICE.:kaioken: :kaioken:

I guess you can not comprehend that J-State has historically been getting its @$$ whipped regardless of coach, location, and talent!

Even with our worst defense maybe in the storied history of Grambling, J-State could not score a single offensive point.

No.................You worst defense in Grambling history was when we hung 63 point on ya'll arse in memorial and made Eddie cry.

Get your own history straight.

BTW: the year before that, we hung 52 on ya'll arse..............0 point's scored by ya'll.

No.................You worst defense in Grambling history was when we hung 63 point on ya'll arse in memorial and made Eddie cry.

Get your own history straight.

BTW: the year before that, we hung 52 on ya'll arse..............0 point's scored by ya'll.

I do -- my school has a record 21 SWAC championships. Gram has never gone more than 6 years without a SWAC championship.

Please inform how J-State compares?

Props to Gram. You have a better team than us. I thought it goin into the game, and it showed on the field. We can't beat a solid team because offensively we don't have a clue.

Props to Gram. You have a better team than us. I thought it goin into the game, and it showed on the field. We can't beat a solid team because offensively we don't have a clue.

I predicted a Gram win. I wanted at least ONE of the Boot teams. We got one. Let's get back on track next week and head to Bham.

Good Game! I'm happy that we have people on here that are real and can admit things!

I do -- my school has a record 21 SWAC championships. Gram has never gone more than 6 years without a SWAC championship.

Please inform how J-State compares?

Dude.................You act like I care about GRAM's history.:lmao:

I could care less bout GRAM's history.:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back