Jackson St Jsettes suspended for hazing

The Prancing J-Settes have a sorority known as J-Phi and I'm sure it was because the freshmen were trying to join that ... I personally know 2 J-Settes and they told me all about it.

The Prancing J-Settes have a sorority known as J-Phi and I'm sure it was because the freshmen were trying to join that ... I personally know 2 J-Settes and they told me all about it.
He's expected to survive. I hope these ballers learn from this ... one of my good childhood friends (homecoming queen, former model, Spelman grad, 1 son, drop dead gorgeous) serially dates NFL and NBA athletes and the stuff she tells me she puts up with is really crazy. These guys are a trip ... I'll leave it at that.

We don't need another Steve McNair situation. Stop playing with these women emotions ... be upfront and stop selling them fantasies you don't plan to deliver on.
Man you seem to be in a lot of "women-folk" business?!...

Man you seem to be in a lot of "women-folk" business?!...

Is that suppose to be an insult? I'm intellectually curious about people and the world around me ... clearly you're not and that's fine. Everybody intelligence level isn't the same ... I don't want your small town/small minded thinking.

Is that suppose to be an insult? I'm intellectually curious about people and the world around me ... clearly you're not and that's fine. Everybody intelligence level isn't the same
If that's how you justify it, then more power to you Mr. "Intellectually Curious"

If that's how you justify it, then more power to you Mr. "Intellectually Curious"

Women are people to sir .... some of you black men are stuck in the stone ages ... sad.

We supposed to be enlighten and college educated men ... men who love critical thinking and defying stereotypes ... I rarely get that on here. Too often I feel like I'm talking to my cousin Pookey that dropped out in 9th grade and very limited worldview

Last edited:
Back