Jackson Please Answer Honestly!

MikeBigg

How do you really feel?

I know you're happy about Pete cfuking up with his timeouts.
I know you're happy despite Kent's poor showing against an average defense.
I know you're just so glad to finally stop giving up multiple tds.
[size=5.5]BUT[/size] you must be pissing in your pants knowing what is about to happen this weekend. It has to be a bit disconcerting, knowing that the team that has mastered your azz more than any other school in the country is coming to your town with the BEST DAMN TEAM IN 1AA FOOTBALL. Have yall ordered your DEPENDS? i bet yall gonna start pissing in your pants and all over the stands when the GMEN take the field.

How ironic! The team that you criticized in the past for not having a running game is gonna come into Confederate Memorial Stadium and run the football down your throat. LINDA LOVELACE SEND HELP

That's right, our offense has rushed for 1073 yards and 14 td's and also passed for 1053 yds and 8 tds. Can you say BALANCED? That's got to be soooo frightening...A team that better than you, knows it's better, know's that you know it's better, is coming to your (well you get to use it) stadium and beat you down. What's worse...the smacking organization that you despise the most, but admire the most will be there to watch you squirm and pizz like a frightened little ***** hound!

[size=5.5]SMASH MOUTH!!!![/SIZE]

200110110010251.jpg

All American Center Larry Metevia===>6'0" 325 lbs of whupazz prepares to get the play started to Randy "Showtime" Hymes.
Directly behind Hymes is lined up 6'1" 225 lb fullback Jadaw Lawrence the best lead blocker in the SWAC. Directly behind Lawrence is 6'0" 225lb running back, Brad "The Truth" Hill and his 645 yds (in 6 games) of smashmouth football.

[size=3.5]SOMEBODY'S GONNA GET EMBARRASSED[/SIZE]...[SIZE=1.5]hint: it's the *****es in blue[/size]

MikeBigg,

There ain't a dayum thing they can say.

Brad Hill will probably run for more yards than Kent will pass.

How have you done in the "SERIES"?????????????

31-18-1(G-MEN are as dominating as this record).

31-18-1......31-18-1.......31-18-1.......31-18-1

ER,

Remember, I sat through Gram-AAMU. Y'all don't scare me none.

MikeBigg,

Back in 1980, Gram actually struck a little fear in JSU. Remember, I said 1980.

Originally posted by Robber
ER,

Remember, I sat through Gram-AAMU. Y'all don't scare me none.

MikeBigg,

Back in 1980, Gram actually struck a little fear in JSU. Remember, I said 1980.

I see it had a lasting affect...

It gets worse!!!

I see Gram is getting more worried by the hour.

I hope for your sakes Hill and vaunted Grambling rushing attack is for real. That's the only thing that can possibly prevent us from rolling up the points this year. You won't have the fortune of JSU sitting on the ball like last year, and you won't have the fortune of sloppy field conditions like SU had. I'm afraid you'll be facing us on a dry track. :(

Think about it. If we light your arses up early (like we have in each of the last 7 years), you'll abandon the running game and place your hopes in Randy Hymes. :(

Eddie, send help. Send anything!

Our defense will dominate. Why should we be concerned about a one-dimensional offense that is suspect? Your off #'s have come against Howard, Valley, A&M, Bama State. All of whom are defensively challenged. Still Bama beat you! Haven't you noticed these teams do not have good defensive teams?

Ok, you beat Southern. But don't you realize SU's defense gave up fewer yards to you than they did to Tulane or Northwestern
(their other two losses). I wonder why their two qb's had better numbers than Superman? I thought he was the "best qb in the country bar none"? That's really funny. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

This defense is gonna kill yall. It ain't like we're controlling the ball on offense to hide our defense. Don't ever think we're not going to slap your azz with the deep ball. We know your entire defense is weak...run and pass. "We gon' run it, we gon' thro' it, and we gon' sko it"

Hey Mike,

I would tell you how it feels to beat SU, but you couldnt relate. Its kinda like telling a Muslims how some nice pork ribs taste. You can describe it all you want, but until he puts one in his mouth on his own, he will never know.

Now I know you are smarter than you are letting on. You know there was a driving rain storm last night, so this crap you are posting now is moot. Please add some realness to your smack.

And Grambling,

We dont respect you here in Jackson. You are our stat builing game. Im looking for 400 yards from Kent....200 yards from TC....100 yards for Tarnaka...and a big 3 TD victory. TC knows that this is the game that can make him a first rounder, just like his buddy Sylvester Morris. Please cover him with Dukes...please please please.

JState Tiger

Do you remember, what I told you?

Ms. Cleo, said "Jack Stank, will loose two more games before, your thanksgiving dinner date" She said, "You will loose to the GMen, NC A&T and TN State"

I am pulling for the GMen.

GMen - 30+
JStank - no more than 20

Originally posted by Get Ready
Hey Mike,

I would tell you how it feels to beat SU, but you couldnt relate. Its kinda like telling a Muslims how some nice pork ribs taste. You can describe it all you want, but until he puts one in his mouth on his own, he will never know.

DAMN!

*yawn*
Seen one smack post, seen em all.
This SMACK sounds alot like the SMACK we got from some other lil school in LA. all last week and my reply was simple, all week long. It won't change this week, it will be as follows:

Just kickin back, listening to what the G-Men have to say. Watching the whole thing play out. lol. Somebody pass me the popcorn

Thanks G-Men,

See you Saturday. :D

p.s. We're so scared.

~Sigh~

:idea:

*Lookin' left, lookin' right*

Hey Noise Talka!!! How much is dat' popcorn???

Dayum!! Another one?? Crank up Cheer Boys.

Verdict,
I think it's $1.50. Ay, there's the pom-pom man, AY, AY, AY YOU, POM-POM MAN.......dayum he didn't hear me, somebody tell him i want a pom-pom. Verdict you need one?

~sigh~
sitting back in chair
*snicker*

Pom Pom Man!!!!!!!!!

'Preciate dat' Noise Talka.

I'll have a popcorn w/ a side of GSlawU please. Thank you.

lol. :emlaugh:

Man, we need to throw something at tha' Pom Pom Man. lol. He can't hear s***!!! lol.

*Man i'm tired of this. This Coke is flat man, shat and i paid 5.00 dollars for this 20 oz. Dayum Memorial Stadium. lol*

Back