Jackson, MS...Beware!

Suge

The Phat Mack
You better guard your grill Jacktown......

The Pepper Boy and The Pretty Phat boy are on our way!!!

That's right, Suge and GSUper Tiger will be in Jacktown EARLY Saturday morning. And I am coming to talk more ish than a cattle farm. Yall boys know I will not be shut up. Put the women and children to bed....this won't be pretty!! Make sure you have Krazy Kat's punk arse there too. And that lil pale arse dude with the megaphone...I got something for him too! The Cartel is coming...beware!

Hey Robber.....me and Supe will call youlater this week on the 3-way to get all the info. LOL @ 3-way calling...high school all over again. Ha ha ha ha!!!

Jackson wll never be the same!!

Suge, go easy on Battle Cat. If you get him rattled early, he may slip up on the catfish. Trust me on this one phat man, the brother is wicked with that fish, too much ish talking will phug up his concentration.

Robber, if you think I can eat, wait until see how Suge get's down.
You may have to call Valley Guy, and get a hook up on some of those farm raised catfish in Itty Bitty, that your man was talking about.

NICE

Get out of the way..

Move people move...that is exactly what I will be saying as I run to the catfish table!!!! You dayum right...I am coming to put it down. I ain't phat for nothing! Bring on the Turkey!!!

And we might be bringing that File' gumbo too......gotta check with G Supe's momma(cuz me and him might ***** it up)!

BC.....you know I will be sitting right there with yall. You know how we do! I want to see the look on your faces when Brad Hill runs you over!!!

Back