Ja Morant

Ok.
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

TSU/BAMA, You're not free. You was born into debt owing this corrupt country. You're a slave to this system. We are NOT free.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I truly would like for us all to leave at once. It does no good for individuals to leave individually. But as a nation of people.....NOW we're on to something
That is not realistic. Many have no desire or need to relocate. Why would someone that does not have debt, living a good life move to another country? Traveling to other countries, I get, but moving is another story.

That is not realistic. Many have no desire or need to relocate. Why would someone that does not have debt, living a good life move to another country? Traveling to other countries, I get, but moving is another story.
I must be part of that story because I sho'nuff purchased slightly less than 1 acre 3.1 years ago for the retirement home in central america, until those back-to-back-to-back hurricanes year prior knocked and washed all that progress away. 👀 This country is tee-totally fucked, imho, from top to bottom and it ain't just the white folk I'm speaking of.

Trust. The time isn't now, but you can bet your 10 toes that the time is coming. It's already written. You don't understand that this "Good Living" is dictated by what, how, and when "THEY" want you to live good? Have you not seen Cosby, Vick, and others? They turn on/off the faucet of "Good Living". This generation of our people have no idea what "Good Living" is. We been in slavery all our lives.

The question is can we remake our world? If we, as a collective group, were able to get this country to " buy us out" then take our skills and resources home to the mother continent we IMMEDIATELY become a major world power.

Trust. The time isn't now, but you can bet your 10 toes that the time is coming. It's already written. You don't understand that this "Good Living" is dictated by what, how, and when "THEY" want you to live good? Have you not seen Cosby, Vick, and others? They turn on/off the faucet of "Good Living". This generation of our people have no idea what "Good Living" is. We been in slavery all our lives.
Who are they?

Yes I have seen those people do stupid things that caused them to be punished by the state and / or the court of public opinion. Are you saying by moving to Africa, those things are acceptable by the state and / or society?

Who are they?

Yes I have seen those people do stupid things that caused them to be punished by the state and / or the court of public opinion. Are you saying by moving to Africa, those things are acceptable by the state and / or society?
I'm saying that we get back to governing ourselves, we can STOP alot of this foolishness that is being encouraged by that other race. You do know that they encourage all that foolishness, right? A way to wipe ourselves out and keep us beneath them.

Who are they?

What Blacknbengal is saying we need to learn to control the one thing that we can control-OURSELVES. He is 100% correct other races do and have encouraged a lot of this. And they do it in so many ways that we don't notice.

Look at our tv shows-how many toxic black folks have shows? Especially those reality shows? Fake or not-we got our folks being all levels of toxic.
Why are toxic rappers getting to be on the cover of GQ and other major magazines? Why are they getting platforms?
Look at the books in stores like Wal-Mart-why are they mainly hood life books?
Why is it we have so much horrible black music that has to be BLEEPED on the radio?
Why did so many KEEP yelling at Justin Bieber to get rid of Lil Twist and other black guys that he had around him? Lil Wayne warned Lil Twist-that other race was going to make him the fall guy for Justin's toxic behavior. Justin's back on top with a wife and Lil Twist is nowhere to be seen.
Why do movies about out of control white kids FEATURE black music? To paint it like it's us being negative influences on white kids.
Bill Cosby wants to own a network-SUDDENLY all these women come out of the wood work.
Byron Allen is fighting battles to own networks.
While Lebron has no trouble in making crap mainly about being a basketball player. Other than the Madam Walker movie.
We won't talk about the black man hating hit pieces The Grio and Root love to do.
How much crap did the Jailblazers get away with?
How many college basketball programs have been RUINED by black males? Who can find NBA gigs.

That is NOT by accident.

Sky - that is nice, but no society has been able to do that, whites have control in the west because of their financial clout, the suppression and division done to non whites.

Take a look to what is going on in Africa, the Chinese are replacing whites as the the man behind the curtain to control the continent.

I agree about the entertainment industry with music, reality shows etc...

White kids listen to the crap rap music, that's why its there. The negative impact has been on non whites as well.

We have been divided and will continue to be, its a nice idea, but its not reality.

Whatever you like. I can only tell you what I got. You may not get what I got, but that doesn't debunk what I believe. If it speaks to you, cool. If not, cool.
I am curious as to what you got out of it. Thanks, I am looking forward to your response.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Sky - that is nice, but no society has been able to do that, whites have control in the west because of their financial clout, the suppression and division done to non whites.

Take a look to what is going on in Africa, the Chinese are replacing whites as the the man behind the curtain to control the continent.

I agree about the entertainment industry with music, reality shows etc...

White kids listen to the crap rap music, that's why its there. The negative impact has been on non whites as well.

We have been divided and will continue to be, its a nice idea, but its not reality.

You run from a country black people built for free to a continent with no unity and the Chinese, Europeans and the US control most of the resources that they could be self-sufficient. That sounds like a plan smh. If Africa is so great, why are they fleeing to get over here?

And people need to stop with the "Mother Land" narrative when it's been proven that barely over 5% of the black people who came on the slave ships. Most black people who were slaves were already here as black Native Americans who were enslaved and reclassified as just black

You run from a country black people built for free to a continent with no unity and the Chinese, Europeans and the US control most of the resources that they could be self-sufficient. That sounds like a plan smh. If Africa is so great, why are they fleeing to get over here?

And people need to stop with the "Mother Land" narrative when it's been proven that barely over 5% of the black people who came on the slave ships. Most black people who were slaves were already here as black Native Americans who were enslaved and reclassified as just black
Flee from the hacks. Callaway is in a law suit right now. We have experienced the greatest trauma in the history of the world and it is natural to create alternate realities in the mind to make us feel better. Please study the teachings of people who have dedicated their lives to us: Dr. Ben, Chancellor Williams, Anthony Browder, Dr. John Henrik Clarke, and Dr. Diop among others.

Last edited:
Ive considered it more lately than I ever have.

You post some goofy stuff sometimes.

You post some goofy stuff sometimes.

I'm "goofy" for posting verifiable info as opposed to continuing to chase the "Wakanda"/"we all black" dream in Africa when they don't like you and run from a continent in which they're the majority

Sure buddy. Point our any lies

I am curious as to what you got out of it. Thanks, I am looking forward to your response.
I got ALOT of what we're going through as a people have been planned years ago and that these things isn't just happening as coincidence. That while we're sleep, they're thinking about what they're going to do to us next. They KNOW who they are and they know who we are. Alot more, but this is a public message board.

I got ALOT of what we're going through as a people have been planned years ago and that these things isn't just happening as coincidence. That while we're sleep, they're thinking about what they're going to do to us next. They KNOW who they are and they know who we are. Alot more, but this is a public message board.

Thanks for your response. There is much more, I agree that having that discussion on a public message board is not the place. Many are still sleep or using drugs, the opiate for the masses.

I took it as just another speech. I treated it just like I treat speeches from Mark Robinson of North Carolina, Louis Farrakham and many preachers. They don't speak for most of their people. I dont really do conspiracies.

I believe education is the key to improving our lot as a people. That is the battle that we should be focused. The current education that is valued by some of us is about drugs culture, moorish / sovereign citizens and violence, especially against our own people, just to name a few that takes our eyes off the prize.

I look at what is going on in Africa and I see people that barley slipped from the bonds of the Europeans only to fall under the control of the Russians and Chinese.

Thanks for your response. There is much more, I agree that having that discussion on a public message board is not the place. Many are still sleep or using drugs, the opiate for the masses.

I took it as just another speech. I treated it just like I treat speeches from Mark Robinson of North Carolina, Louis Farrakham and many preachers. They don't speak for most of their people. I dont really do conspiracies.

I believe education is the key to improving our lot as a people. That is the battle that we should be focused. The current education that is valued by some of us is about drugs culture, moorish / sovereign citizens and violence, especially against our own people, just to name a few that takes our eyes off the prize.

I look at what is going on in Africa and I see people that barley slipped from the bonds of the Europeans only to fall under the control of the Russians and Chinese.
Excellent response. Studying about Moors, Berbers, and others is the key. Education holds some answers, as well as, studying to show your ownself approved. It's really not that hard either.

Back