J-SUE & M. Valley... take this advise...

Roar Man

beware of TnSTATE!!

believe me, The Tigers are for real.

Sept 1st , TSU 27 aamu 6

Sept 22nd, TSU 27 famu 7

You know when you think about our upcoming games with you two joker schools it's quite funny.

m.valley let's TSU punk them into serving as our Home coming Queen/beeytch,

j-sue serves themselves up to be the" Turkey" on Thanksgiving :snicker:

Yeah ya'll are too funny.

Nice game against FAMU, but i promise you, Robert Kent is way better than that fat-a Gray

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tissue you can blame this turkey day ass whooping on Usama. Kent is going to dress you up with all the fixins. :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Good job on the win TnSU !!!

Gray was straight BFI refuge (me and Mike were peeping the game on satellite). State was running the damn ball....

But.............err, my money is still on Kent !!

And they don't run a shuffle pass !!

Beating FAMU doesn't impress me at all...I'm still pissed GSU missed out on our chance to put 50 on them.

Gray couldn't carry Kent's used jock to the washroom. TnSU azz is gonna get straight lit up when yall play JSU. Ain't but one Tiger gonna beat Jackson this year...Yep, the GMEN!

Mike, it wouldn't have been close....

Originally posted by MikeBigg
TnSU azz is gonna get straight lit up when yall play JSU. Ain't but one Tiger gonna beat Jackson this year...Yep, the GMEN!

MikeBigg,

You know how Gram is fairing up in the great Northwest ??

*thinking of ways to torment Mighty Hornet when he gets back on the page*

Re: Mike, it wouldn't have been close....

Originally posted by phatback

MikeBigg,

You know how Gram is fairing up in the great Northwest ??

*thinking of ways to torment Mighty Hornet when he gets back on the page*

Phat,

Sorry I didn't get back with you sooner. I left at halftime once we
went in ahead by 3. Felt confident at that point. Had I known it would be so close, I would have stuck around. Oh well, enuff of that...

[size=4.5]NEXT!?![/size]

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Tissue you can blame this turkey day ass whooping on Usama. Kent is going to dress you up with all the fixins. :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Yeah ok whatever :rolleyes:

If I were a JSU supporter i'd wait until after w'ed played a real team before i'd stick my chest out.
Playing lowly Howard, barely beating them and running up the score on an out manned m. valley team is nothing to flash your gold tooth about.

Play a team thats got something that resembles a Defence and you kitty kat's will realize kent ain't do do after all.

ben laden won't be able to save you this time. :bawling:

Dude,

If you knew what I know, you would kill that noise.
JSU has the best QB is college football. His receivers aint that shabby either

Originally posted by Roar Man

Playing lowly Howard, barely beating them and running up the score on an out manned m. valley team is nothing to flash your gold tooth about.

Play a team thats got something that resembles a Defence and you kitty kat's will realize kent ain't do do after all.

ben laden won't be able to save you this time. :bawling:

I coulda sworn that JSU led Howard 27-3 before we put the reserves in and Howard scored 2 late 4th quarter TDs. If that's considered close then . . .

:shruggs shoulders:

Originally posted by Get Ready
And Howard is going to beat you. so look out

GR,

You must be smoking crack while you type in order for you to make a statement like that.

I look for TSU to put the game out of reach for COWard by halftime.

Once the QB's & RC'S get their timing back from the long layoff, the TSU offence will become a Juggurnaunt.

I keep[ trying to tell you that Howard is pretty good. If I were you, I wouldnt count on winning that game

Back