J-State Tiger, Attorney at law!!!!!!

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Well everyone I passed the Bar!!! I danced a jig around the house, and later this month I will be moving to Orlando to start Work at the state attorneys office! Im very excited. Im bout to go somewhere and do something right now. Looks like im bout to get a life and JSU didnt even lose a game this weekend!:D :D :D

Another corrupt counselor!!!

Congratulations, Big G!!! :D

Have fun finally getting you a life! :p :emlaugh:

Congratulation!!!!

Now I got about five Lawyers, I can call on. :D

Might need your help if Cooper doesn't win this weekend.

Congrats J-State...

Now listen to me very carefully. If they try to put you on a case involving anyone or anything named Chad, tell'em He-- Naw!

Now that you've found a life, get a clue. It's AAMU or nothing at all. :D

Congratulations again J-State, Esq.

Congratulations!

Now, if I ever see you in one of those "I can get you money for your injuries," cheesy arsed commercials at 2 a.m. or on Sunday morning, I am PERSONALLY going to travel to FLORIDA so's I can put my FOOT UP YOUR ARSE!!

Thanks everyone!

nita you wont be seeing me in one of those commercials for at least 3 years. Until then, you are much more likely to see me putting a Lionel Tate or Daryll strawberry in jail.

Christopher Darden Send help!!!

That's great. Welcome to the profession.

G. Cordell Mangrum, Esq.
Attorney at Law

Now all you need is to be sworn in and get that bar number.:D

Now I got 3 people on my legal team...

Robber, JSTUS, and now J-State Tiger.

The SWAC office can't touch me now!

*snicker*

That Means. . .

I can finally stop running from the police.. I have been tired for the past three years...

Congrats man!!!!!!

Now, get your arse over the Texas where I'm 'bout to sue the "L" outta' this negligent hospital! :mad:

Back