I've sleeping on Jaguar Wright

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
I think she's been discussed before on here. But I just really peeped her CD. She is TIGHT!!! I don't know why women who actually have talent don't blow up the spot. The What If's is my favorite song right now...next to Put It On Paper

00456695.jpg

TIGER TIGER TIGER

I've slept on plenty of jaguars.....I prefer TIGERS!!!!

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
LOL

Originally posted by Storm_ofSU
...Never sleep on a Jaguar. :swink:

Re: TIGER TIGER TIGER

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
I've slept on plenty of jaguars.....I prefer TIGERS!!!!

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
LOL

Yes, but when you awakened beaten and bruised, didn't you vow never to do it again? :D

Some people never learn from their own mistakes.... :smh:

LOL

On The Topic:
I have the Jaguar Wright CD and the sister is fierce.

I think selling CDs cheap is a record company ploy. The economy sucks. Most people are downloading music for free anyway. Who really has 20 bucks for a CD from Sam Goody. You want your artist to break record sells the first week....drop the price to 10 bucks. Why else do you think Ashanti sold many units coming out the first week. I haven't heard it...but everyone tells me it sucks.

B Angie B send help

Originally posted by philharmonic
I must agree, The CD is tight!!! But why was so cheap? I paid $9.99 and that was the regular price!!!

They want to feel out and audience for her first.
I used to manage a CD Store in college, and the
same thing was done with Case, but the price
went up once the CD caught on. Maybe that will
happen here as well.
-Astrya

Isn't Jaguar Wright the girl from the Coke commercials?

Yanno, the one where the dude introduced her, and she come to the mic, and smiles, and then starts straight-blowing from the jump? That's her right?

I'm gonna have to go cop the CD. I love the song with Al Green. I thought he'd left the 'chuch' for a minute.....:D

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
Isn't Jaguar Wright the girl from the Coke commercials?

Yanno, the one where the dude introduced her, and she come to the mic, and smiles, and then starts straight-blowing from the jump? That's her right?

I'm gonna have to go cop the CD. I love the song with Al Green. I thought he'd left the 'chuch' for a minute.....:D

That's her, Taylor. And yes I'm going to get the CD as well. It might be propaganda reasons they are celling the CD so cheap. But I don't care. I'll buy it anyway.

You got the right one baby.....oops, that's PEPSI.

Anyway, I've been meaning to get that CD as well. She's also a member/associate of The Roots as well. Hopefully, she'll gain a wider following than what The Roots have, and they tight as "L." Funny part about it is, The Roots actually say something in their music...not to mention that they use real instruments...I wonder why people don't feel them?

Back