It's Official........President Obama

I agree. It was a historic day. My dad boohooed til my heart broke. He said he'd prayed for a day like this for so long and it finally came. Listening to him talk about growing up in backwoods MS in the 1940s and 50s...I ain't got reason to complain about schitt. :bawling: cause my momma missed it.

Yours and mines both. :(

my thoughts exactly....he know he can hug, kiss, talk, shake hands and then some......

I was watching him sunday do the same thing. I was like he's a good one!
I can't stand it; makes my skin crawl. There wouldn't be enough hand sanitizer & lysol to make me sit at a luncheon comfortably and eat after all that. I'd have to go shower & then spray myself down w/lysol before returning to the table. :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I can't stand it; makes my skin crawl. There wouldn't be enough hand sanitizer & lysol to make me sit at a luncheon comfortably and eat after all that. I'd have to go shower & then spray myself down w/lysol before returning to the table. :(

This I believe. :bowdown: And certainly don't blame you. I walk around w/ instant hand sanitizer all the time. :tup:

Last edited:

:lol: I know some folks like that as well. Howard Hughes send help.

I am not a germaphobe at all. I can't be in my line of work. Shoot, I wade in doo doo, literally, some days, have had my arm in behinds, vaginas, guts, etc, had animals lick me in the mouth and had doo doo splashed in the mouth. I'll shake anybody's hand, just keep them off my face and out of my mouth. I wash them before I eat and go on. I don't believe in hand sanitizers. Can't beat soap and water nor do I want to. But I do understand how some are. Do y'all.

:topic:I could be wrong but when the swearing in finished and the woman started the poetry, didn't it seem like it was so boring that people were leaving in mass number almost immediately after the 1st line was dropped. We were at work like WTF....can she pull it together!!!

:topic:I could be wrong but when the swearing in finished and the woman started the poetry, didn't it seem like it was so boring that people were leaving in mass number almost immediately after the 1st line was dropped. We were at work like WTF....can she pull it together!!!

I left and so did Spike Lee...:emlaugh: He was the first person to dip...

The poem was definitely different, and she was no Maya Angelou. I did like the last few lines.

I left and so did Spike Lee...:emlaugh: He was the first person to dip...

Hey Randall! I just thought about you!!! You were near Spike Lee? You were in the seated section huh? My niece texted to say they made it to their seat EARLY!!! Did you have a good time? Was it as wonderful as it looked?

I am not a germaphobe at all. I can't be in my line of work. Shoot, I wade in doo doo, literally, some days, have had my arm in behinds, vaginas, guts, etc, had animals lick me in the mouth and had doo doo splashed in the mouth. I'll shake anybody's hand, just keep them off my face and out of my mouth. I wash them before I eat and go on. I don't believe in hand sanitizers. Can't beat soap and water nor do I want to. But I do understand how some are. Do y'all.

:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

Hey Randall! I just thought about you!!! You were near Spike Lee? You were in the seated section huh? My niece texted to say they made it to their seat EARLY!!! Did you have a good time? Was it as wonderful as it looked?

Hey Jackie! Nah. I was standing up the whole time. Spike was across from me and he was with his wife. As soon as the poem came, he was the first to dip and so did everyone in the section. :lol:

I just told G4L on facebook that I've never in my life saw so many people in one area. I looked back and saw millions. Let us pray for a great run and a second term for Obama.

Last edited:
Hey Jackie! Nah. I was standing up the whole time. Spike was across from me and he was with his wife. As soon as the poem came, he was the first to dip and so did everyone in the section. :lol:

I just told G4L on facebook that I've never in my life saw so many people in one area. I looked back and saw millions. Let us pray for a great run and a second term for Obama.

Amen, brother, amen. :clap:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well Texas folks, ole Bushy baby is on his way back. They just put him in the Marine 1 to take him to the airport for his flight back to the Lone Star State ~snicker~:lol:

This is why Im never TOO excited. Eventually, they always end up here.

OMG! What did she say?? I was looking at the screen intently trying to make some reasoning out of her words and couldn't! I wouldn't be framing that poem to perserve it. :no:
The poem was definitely different, and she was no Maya Angelou. I did like the last few lines.
Ms. Angelou would've been a great choice! :tup:

OMG! What did she say?? I was looking at the screen intently trying to make some reasoning out of her words and couldn't! I wouldn't be framing that poem to perserve it. :no:
Ms. Angelou would've been a great choice! :tup:

Me and the family were there! As soon as Obama finished his speech we all left.

Sidenote: The mall was packed and it was very unorganized. It took us like 3 hours to get onto the metro headed back to Maryland.

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

It has been a fabulous day...to God be the glory!!!!!!!

:tup:

They are now at the 8th ball and Michelle looks exhausted. I know she is!! One more ball to go and then they head back to the White House where friends and family have planned a champagne toast. A long night!

One thing is for sure....there was not a moment when the Prez did not acknowledge his wife and children.....At the balls you could see and feel their love story. Black love is truly beautiful.:)

Bush was walking faster than Laura she has to skip just to catch his arm.

Did anyone notice how friendly he was w/Michelle....I told the t.v....that is not Condi....Obama gone get him in a minute.

Back