It's homecoming and somebody's head gone get busted!!!!!

CEE DOG

It's homecoming and somebody's head gone get busted!!!!! Look Gram we ain't sked of you, come up for we can bust some heads this weekend. Now I ain't gonna say who head gone get busted, but it's homecoming and a true Bulldog ain't sked of nobody. brang it on shawty. :upset::upset:

It's homecoming and somebody's head gone get busted!!!!! Look Gram we ain't sked of you, come up for we can bust some heads this weekend. Now I ain't gonna say who head gone get busted, but it's homecoming and a true Bulldog ain't sked of nobody. brang it on shawty. :upset::upset:

LOL @ Cee hyping himself up.

Aye, it homecoming. Drank good, eating good and them women gone be looking good. Then we gone bust some heads. We gone have folks carried all off the field. :mad: Mumbles gone actually coach. Yeah that mumbles. :mad: Up the middle, to the left, back to the middle. Yeah Mumbles gone coach. :mad:

Lol if you say so bruh!!! Don't let this arse whoopin mess up ya Saturday night. We always seems to beat the dog shi* out of y'all.

Stop-Whining-Start-Living-Dr-Laura-Schlessinger-unabridged-compact-discs-Harper-Audio-books.jpg

Cee, give her a call... She kinda between gigs right now so she'll probably listen real cheap. Might wanna record it in case she "slips" again!

It's homecoming and somebody's head gone get busted!!!!!

Yeah Valley....you hear that up there?

It's your homecoming and somebody is coming to Greenville to bust some heads......
Although we banged up, we can still bang some devils heads....

Cee you might as well gone gt the patron, Hennesy, Captain Morgan, 1800, Michelob ultra, chicken leg quarters, hot links, pound cake, and call Thick Thigh Thelma too cause ole Fumbles Mumbles is gonna mess up yall homecoming fa sho.

Man, that sounds like some Eddie Long crap Cee! LOL! Get out of here with that gay rap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah Valley....you hear that up there?

It's your homecoming and somebody is coming to Greenville to bust some heads......
Although we banged up, we can still bang some devils heads....

C'mon Fi, you know we weren't supposed to do that this week. But hey it's homecoming, I expect them to put up a fight, it will be a good 1st quarter, damn you dragged me into it, I'm done!

Back