It's been a while....

Suge

The Phat Mack
..so to make up for lost time.

All the women listed below kan(names are in no particular order)......

<Font size = 20> KISS MY PRETTY PHAT ARSE!</font>

Nita
Kellis
Spirit
JSTUS
Phatback
ATL

uh oh!

Originally posted by Suge

Nita
Kellis
Spirit
JSTUS
Phatback
ATL

:eek:

LMAO re-reading that thread!

Soror, I know you knew SugaBear was just LYING his arse off!

By the way, PHAT MACK, I'll kiss YOUR arse right after you stand up from kissing MINE!

Hateration in this dancereeeeeeee !!!!

Defaming my legendary name will not get you top billing.

D-Nice just sells more product. The Phat mack series came in second this week.

I guess consumers are into the White-Suits...

*snicker*

I have to agree with everyone..........

...... yaw'll are off the chain in here!!!!! Is someone passing out the drinks and didn't let me know!? Pour mine up! CR on the rocks and light on the rocks to get more CR in the glass!!!!

Originally posted by Suge

<Font size = 20> KISS MY PRETTY PHAT ARSE!</font>

Nita
Kellis
Spirit
JSTUS
Phatback
ATL

(sniff....:( Excuse peeps...I'm just overcome with emotion.... )

**Mr. Suge I wasted so much time on the band board that I didn't know that there was someone that was worse than me...........and could get away with more than I could.....
You're my hero Mr. Suge!!!! Teach me to grow up to be just like you!!!! :bawling:

Re: Re: It's been a while....

I think I'm gonna be sick, homeboy called Suge his hero. :rolleyes: What has the SP come to? :confused:

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69

(sniff....:( Excuse peeps...I'm just overcome with emotion.... )

**Mr. Suge I wasted so much time on the band board that I didn't know that there was someone that was worse than me...........and could get away with more than I could.....
You're my hero Mr. Suge!!!! Teach me to grow up to be just like you!!!! :bawling:

Re: Re: Re: It's been a while....

Originally posted by GSU Spirit
I think I'm gonna be sick, homeboy called Suge his hero. :rolleyes: What has the SP come to? :confused:

Spirit, everyone is off-the-chain this week. It must be something in the water.

Re: Re: Re: It's been a while....

Originally posted by GSU Spirit

Naw mane.........It's like this. ;)
I'm so used to smacking the teeth out of the dummies and the lames mouths on the Band board....that I really never take the time to come in here. Usually I'll read the Smack Board and the Sports forum......but my "infamy" comes mostly from the board I reside at......

I just haven't seen to many folks serve the page besides me and my crew....well atleast not on this level....and get away with it. :D

That's why I wanna learn from Suge.....mind you my smack is tight, (refer 2 the band hall of fame for my post on the meac 2 see me in action.....or just pull up some of my back posts on the B.B.) but I wanna move to that next level....ya' dig??? :D

Man the flock is growing!!!

SupaKat.....well to the flock. just don't take ish from these women over here. i am the pres-O-dent. they are just women. I am a 5 time SP award winner(should have been 7) and I run tis here board!

Women..bow down to my new pupil. Tara...fix this man a plate!

Thank you Mr. Suge......
I am honored that you accepted my offer to guide me to the next level......under your wing my smacking abilities shall flourish.....
I promise I will do my best not to let you down..... ;)

O.k. on that note.......(enough of the sentimental ish!!! :D )

I'd also like to add that a woman's place is indeed in the kitchen, or dancing on top of a sturdily wooded platform......!!!!

(-evil snicker- :D I've found me a "home away from home" and a teacher to help me grow.....I think I'll post up in here for a while......)

Would you like another beer, Mr. SUPAKAT96? I was just headed in the kitchen to get some fried pork rinds for Suge and I just wanted to make sure you didn't need anything. Just let me know.

Well, I'll let you men get back to your meeting.

Suge, I'll be in the bedroom if you need me. ;)

That's what I'm talking about!!!!

Originally posted by Tara
Would you like another beer, Mr. SUPAKAT96? I was just headed in the kitchen to get some fried pork rinds for Suge and I just wanted to make sure you didn't need anything. Just let me know.

Well, I'll let you men get back to your meeting.

Suge, I'll be in the bedroom if you need me. ;)

Thanks Tara.....A Corona with a shot of lime will be fine.... :D
(Averting my eyes, so I won't see Tara's fine azz totin' back and forth 2 the kitchen......."wouldn't want 2 anger my mentor" ;) )

Mr. Suge is so hospitable to us!!!! :bawling:

Back