It's About Time To Go To War

World Famed

It's Monday 11-24-03 and I feel good. It is almost time to go to war with the Human Jukebox. All I would like to say is good luck to SU this Friday and Saturday. And to all of those who will be traveling to the game or just for the holidays be safe. But see you Friday and to my boy PsychoJag holla at me after the battle.

Originally posted by World Famed
It's Monday 11-24-03 and I feel good. It is almost time to go to war with the Human Jukebox. All I would like to say is good luck to SU this Friday and Saturday. And to all of those who will be traveling to the game or just for the holidays be safe. But see you Friday and to my boy PsychoJag holla at me after the battle.

lol..>SU don't need no dayum LUCK, we have to much skill for that ihst!!!!!!

But all the luck in the WORLD to GSU, you all will need it.....:(

If this was war....SU would be the US army....Grum would be the Iraqy village people throwing rocks at the tanks.

Da*n (World) Shame! _ _ _! :smh:

There are American soldiers still dying everyday. Could you have picked a better analogy? I think so!:shame:

Originally posted by buckwheat1911
Typical Southern Idiots!:confused:

We're idiots but yet we are better than ya'll at everything. :rolleyes: Oh BTW Lil Jon can't save ya'll......we didn't want him. Juvi can't save ya'll either....;)

Dang I wasn't intending on it turning into a Smack thread I was just wishing you all luck. Dang can we have one thread that we don't argue with SU people over something. But by the way we don't need nobody to save us bruh. You will see I am going to say my exact words before we played Jackson State you might not like us but at the end of Friday night you will RESPECT us and that is a PROMISE.

Originally posted by World Famed
Dang I wasn't intending on it turning into a Smack thread I was just wishing you all luck. Dang can we have one thread that we don't argue with SU people over something. But by the way we don't need nobody to save us bruh. You will see I am going to say my exact words before we played Jackson State you might not like us but at the end of Friday night you will RESPECT us and that is a PROMISE.

We'll see come Friday.:cool: BTW I'll P.M. u my cell #

Ay Bruh do that but um I PROMISE that this years battle of the bands won't be boring nor will it be murderous. It's not gonna come close to last year's battle I gurantee. I PROMISE when people leave they are going to say dang this was one of the best battles that I have seen in a long time. Who will come out on top ay this is like any sport you just can never tell who is going to be on and who won't be on.

Well,....here we are.
I'm not going to make a speech but,....I'll just say to Grambling,.....break a leg!!!!!
I'm so happy and proud of what I see in you.

To PsychoJag,......you are about to see what I've been talking about. May the best band win!!!

Back