It's a PERCUSSION EXTRAVAGANZA not BAND EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Originally posted by BLACKCOPE
I'M A PERCUSSIONIST MYSELF AND I'M NOT DRIVING TO B-HAM FOR A PERCUSSION EXTRAVAGANZA .
YOU SHOULD, SO THAT YOU CAN SEE AND HEAR WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING AND WHERE YOUR SECTION COULD HAVE TAKEN THE STUFF THAT YA'LL WERE PLAYING.....:emlaugh: :uzi:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by SKIP
tell them that it is not a battle so don't be scarrrrrrrrred, it's just an exhibition, we are going to go there, perform and then do the city swac style

Scared??????? Never that!!!!

We will not be leaving until early saturday morning for the game and we will definitely not be there friday night!!!

SUTtp96 you sure know your band director!!!

Ok, I didn't make the percussion show before the game, but I did see the percussion show at the Civic Center.

I get the feeling since the concerts took too long (ala Ginuwine), not all of the teams performed. The following teams performed

Mississippi Valley
Arkansas - Pine Bluff
Alabama A&M
Alcorn State
Prarie View A&M

Out of all of those guys, Prarie View A&M had the tightest routine. Two words: SPEED AND FLEXIBILITY

Originally posted by Killer Bees
Ok, I didn't make the percussion show before the game, but I did see the percussion show at the Civic Center.

I get the feeling since the concerts took too long (ala Ginuwine), not all of the teams performed. The following teams performed

Mississippi Valley
Arkansas - Pine Bluff
Alabama A&M
Alcorn State
Prarie View A&M

Out of all of those guys, Prarie View A&M had the tightest routine. Two words: SPEED AND FLEXIBILITY
pree-shate much love

I caught Saturday performance hats off to Penut Butta (UAPB) very impressive, had my hopes up as far PV but you guys kinda disappointed me with all that dayum dancin sheeesh still pretty good though,the bros(T.T.B.) impressive as usual. Overall everybody did ok. Dayum Valley trying to play goosman(FAMU cadence) lol!!! That isht was funny as hell :lmao:

Originally posted by MACBFAC
had my hopes up as far PV but you guys kinda disappointed me with all that dayum dancin sheeesh still pretty good though

Out of a 5 1/2 minute show, they danced for 1:30. What about the 3 minutes of playing before the dance? Or the 1 minute of drum to drum after the dance?

Originally posted by s phi s
Out of a 5 1/2 minute show, they danced for 1:30. What about the 3 minutes of playing before the dance? Or the 1 minute of drum to drum after the dance?
i'm not going to say that they are hating because people are entitled to their own opinions, it's just amazing to see what people expect.....

Originally posted by GoodFella
KRANK handled business, nuff said.....;)
yeah the cats in DA BOX said that the KRANK did look good and they handled their biz.....:cool:

The SWAC dropped the stick on this event (pun intended). The BJCC holds 19,000 people. There was no more than 1,000 in that place. They learned an expensive lesson. I enjoyed the drumlines. I wish they would have let them come on sooner.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
GoodFella: Ryan (KRANK, Que, KKPsi) came through and he said that PV represented and UAPB did the damn thing.

when I asked about A&M, he was silent........:confused:

Back