It's a Done Deal, Bama State will play on Turkey Day Against . . . .

Oracle said:
I'll be in B'ham myself to see the game. I always like to see the Bees enjoy the game, because they know it could be a long time before they make another one.
when was the last time A&M was there 2 years ago?
Empty trophy case having kneegroes

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TU's Cleve Abbott, one of the greatest coach in black college history, may have something to do with the series overall record. The coach and his teams went ten years in the late 20s and early 30s without losing a game.

Mighty Hornet, Deuce, MACBEFAC, Sting, etc, please explain why Bama State keeps losing to a D-II team.

Oracle said:
Mighty Hornet, Deuce, MACBEFAC, Sting, etc, please explain why Bama State keeps losing to a D-II team.

It goes back to the SIAC my friend. Just a classic rivalry where you can throw out all the stats and conventional wisdom.

Lewis said:
Nobody has yet to say what the problem was??????

The problem was ASU faced a nationally ranked D2 football team and they could not handle them.

Injuries, coaching and officiating are not acceptable excuses. TU had injuries to several key people, including Kevin Huff, who is still recuperating from an ankle injury.

GoldenTiger1 said:
The problem was ASU faced a nationally ranked D2 football team and they could not handle them.

Injuries, coaching and officiating are not acceptable excuses. TU had injuries to several key people, including Kevin Huff, who is still recuperating from an ankle injury.

"word is born" as we used to say back during my college era.

Back