It stops now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
I have read the thread about SWAC Refs and Mods. And I have talked to a few of you about a number of occurrences that have taken place the past few months.

Not that I am trying to reflect on the good ol' days, but there was indeed a time when folks knew where to draw the proverbial line when it came to smack. Many of us knew that whenever Get Ready and Mighty Hornet or JR had (what seemed to be) personal exchanges, that is was actually a friendly exchange. So in those instances, latitude was given. But for a new person, who had no idea what was taken place, all they saw was an exchange between a person from J-State and a person from ASU or SU getting into it. Thus, they felt the need to get involve.

Needless to say, those days are over. And many of the things that have taken place up until now are over too.

Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Doing so WILL get you banned from the Smack Board and potentially from the entire board. There will be NO warnings. I GUARANTEE IT!

I will be the first say that I take full responsibility for the way things have progressed over time. And if you want to point your fingers at the other admins and moderators fine...but it all starts with me. With that said however, some of you have to take responsibility for the things you say on here too. You can't demand that mods and administrators do the right thing if you are not willing to do it yourself. The mods are to REACT to the actions/posts/threads that you create.

If you are NOT a moderator and you come across a post/thread that you consider to be offensive, you have the ability to report the post by clicking on the triangle at the bottom of each post and then type in your message. It WILL be addressed by the moderators - and if necessary - action will be taken.

Again, I am not trying to pass blame on any person or group of people, but it all starts with you.

Kenn ,

Define Personal Attacks? ... Does it mean thin skin or hurt feelings? Most of us have learned to have short memories and move on. Is it really that serious? I mean somedays you SMACK and Some days you get SMACKED. Who decides?

Thanks. Personal attacks should not be tolerated. Posters should be able to make their point without personal attacks.

I agree. For instance, when Kendrick and I go at. Neither one of us takes it personal. I call him Kenny boy and he calls me retarded back. :lol: No one is mad or tries to fight. I smack him, he smacks me back. That is why I like ole Kenny boy. He slips one in every once in a while. :lol: Every once in a while, some of yall need a good cussing out. :lol:
Kenn ,

Define Personal Attacks? ... Does it mean thin skin or hurt feelings? Most of us have learned to have short memories and move on. Is it really that serious? I mean somedays you SMACK and Some days you get SMACKED. Who decides?

I agree. For instance, when Kendrick and I go at. Neither one of us takes it personal. I call him Kenny boy and he calls me retarded back. :lol: No one is mad or tries to fight. I smack him, he smacks me back. That is why I like ole Kenny boy. He slips one in every once in a while. :lol: Every once in a while, some of yall need a good cussing out. :lol:

Does this mean we cant still call that one poster Dumbass is it personal when they are facts

I will put it this way...if you are willing to risk it, be prepared for any actions that come your way. If you have to insult someone just to make a point, then maybe the point shouldn't be made.

I will leave it at that.

Kenn = Wyatt Earp

"It Ends Now"

[video=youtube;EhmHcR-2Sbg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhmHcR-2Sbg[/video]

It doesn't count when people are telling the truth. We all know the difference. These people take this crap waaay to serious. I remember when the board was started, it was sooo much fun. We taked trash and met at games lauguing and still talking trash. Now these jokers want to fight and call people to the trees.

I have read the thread about SWAC Refs and Mods. And I have talked to a few of you about a number of occurrences that have taken place the past few months.

Not that I am trying to reflect on the good ol' days, but there was indeed a time when folks knew where to draw the proverbial line when it came to smack. Many of us knew that whenever Get Ready and Mighty Hornet or JR had (what seemed to be) personal exchanges, that is was actually a friendly exchange. So in those instances, latitude was given. But for a new person, who had no idea what was taken place, all they saw was an exchange between a person from J-State and a person from ASU or SU getting into it. Thus, they felt the need to get involve.

Needless to say, those days are over. And many of the things that have taken place up until now are over too.

Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Doing so WILL get you banned from the Smack Board and potentially from the entire board. There will be NO warnings. I GUARANTEE IT!

I will be the first say that I take full responsibility for the way things have progressed over time. And if you want to point your fingers at the other admins and moderators fine...but it all starts with me. With that said however, some of you have to take responsibility for the things you say on here too. You can't demand that mods and administrators do the right thing if you are not willing to do it yourself. The mods are to REACT to the actions/posts/threads that you create.

If you are NOT a moderator and you come across a post/thread that you consider to be offensive, you have the ability to report the post by clicking on the triangle at the bottom of each post and then type in your message. It WILL be addressed by the moderators - and if necessary - action will be taken.

Again, I am not trying to pass blame on any person or group of people, but it all starts with you.

We want it the way it use to be.

Kenn = Wyatt Earp

"It Ends Now"

Dude, please don't post this garbage of a movie again. If you need some good Earp scenes, by all means refer to Tombstone. You're a daisy, if you do!!!

It's all about respect. Some of us know or have met others on here. Some folks are too young to be talking to grown folks any kind of way. One thing about the internet is that it puts folks on the falsely perceived "same level". Some perceived humor...just ain't humor. Bout time, Kenn! Do your thing!!!

Kenn = Wyatt Earp

"It Ends Now"

I thought Kenn=Dusty Rhodes

"Dis is gon' cease to exist... It's gon' stop now..."

[video=youtube;Jpl_yWYNZVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpl_yWYNZVs[/video]

"What we have hear is a failure to communicate". "Maybe if yall act right, I'll let you clean out the caboose".

So if I call you "lightskinneded" are you going to kick me off the page?
I know you hate the truth

Mr. Kenn it appears that a certain girl did not get your memo and because I respect you and what you are trying to have here I will leave you to handle this....but it was pretty clear what her intentions are and I just wanted to let her know I see her
captain-save-a-hoe.jpg
....Now everyone can say I ran to the administrator!

Mr. Kenn it appears that a certain girl did not get your memo and because I respect you and what you are trying to have here I will leave you to handle this....but it was pretty clear what her intentions are and I just wanted to let her know I see her
captain-save-a-hoe.jpg
This is some really sad shit here

Ken

You should ban JR
This all started when he endorsed those band geee-uys. After that this board went downhill even faster. Now look at him. He's all frustrated, calling people out, bout ready to fight. This is sad man.

Do Jr a favor and ban him for 6 months. That way he can save face, go somewhere and calm down, and we can't say he ran. His ban geee-uys aren't around for him to let run wild on this board.

Banning Jr would solve your problem. Believe that.

captain-save-a-hoe.jpg

Baby girl, tell them folks to kiss your azz. See, when the dude named "Bernard" (no pun to him) said some shyt a few JSU women didn't like, it was suggested that he be put in order. But when one of their own (says some shyt), its all of a sudden good ol smack and everyone else has soft skin. GTFOH.

Stand your ground. You are entitled to, just like anyone else, to not except people stepping to you the wrong way. Folks gotta realize that everyone doesn't take things the same way and just because they feel a certain way doesn't make everyone else wrong. And don't take that Save-a-hoe pic to heart that ole girl put in my comment. She mistaking thought I was saving her. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back