It Doesn't Matter..........,

Take notice of the feet on our running back. All you former players
have you ever seen spats taped like Curtis?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You don't see any holes in our uniforms,

We buy new uniforms every year. :D

Even Pete recognize we have big money in Huntsville. :D

Originally posted by MightyDog
You don't see any holes in our uniforms,

We buy new uniforms every year. :D

Even Pete recognize we have big money in Huntsville. :D

All dressed up for a 5-6 season.

KA,
we look good, we play .500 ball, we have the largest budget, we don't have ugly ballplayers, we have the best coach, we live in North Alabama, we have more skyboxes, we have more eating places, we are located off a four lane US Highway and you think I care about a 5-6 season.

Life is good in North Alabama.

Originally posted by MightyDog
KA,
we look good, we play .500 ball, we have the largest budget, we don't have ugly ballplayers, we have the best coach, we live in North Alabama, we have more skyboxes, we have more eating places, we are located off a four lane US Highway and you think I care about a 5-6 season.

Life is good in North Alabama.

Just for argument's sake, since I doubt u actually have most of what you're claiming, what's the use of having all of that just to produce mediocre results on the field?

5-6??? Negro pleeze!!!

Originally posted by Kool-Aid2K1
I guess it doesn't matter that this guy only rushed for 500 yardfs last year.

How many yards did YOUR heralded RB get last year????

Who was running besides him (and Robert *the scrambler* Kent)???

Aye...it all boils down to utilization!!!
When he got the ball...he did the job. Why he didn't get it more....:idea:...no comment! :p

Originally posted by BulldogM.Ed.23
114.jpg
[/B]

But why are ya'll talking about ASU's running back?:confused:

These dopes don't even know what school he plays for.... Typical

KA, it is how you see the things.

Everything is not about winning and losing.

Football can help to ease the stress of life, but if you leave a ball game all tensed up it upsets the body chemisty, you begin to lose your hair, you stop going to church, you start hating ice cream and apple pie.

You see your President put a lot of stress on the alumni by asking JSU to raise 15 million dollars. Now that means that if you try to beat him up talking football he may ask you for your contribution. So he see things differently.

You don't have to doubt the things that I mentioned, all you have to asked are the thousands of JSU Alumni living in Huntsville. In fact I believe the majority of your graduates reside in Huntsville.

This is sad

I guess when it comes to John Coffey alot doesn't matter..

like actually the game, intead of loosing by a close score.
I get so sick of hearing you lames beat your chest and talk all bad about how you "almost" beat somebody. And how it was sooo close that the game could have gone either way. You are pahetic. But you buffoons take pride in that fact too.

"As long as weze loose by a low score weze is happy sur!"

Typical John Coffey response to loosing!

Hell, YOU are the ony clown on here who keeps spouting that same ol' song! :rolleyes:

Once you recognize YOURSELF as the perpetrator, and quite ASSuming that others share your "twisted perception"...you might be aiight! :p

Remember the Dawgpound never sleep. We are opened 24/7.

We didn't do like some smackers who constantly talks about championships.

We didn't leave the board because we lost the SCG.

We didn't leave the board like SU who was pimp slapped by the SWAC.

We didn't leave the board because we had to chase bears back in the woods.

But the good thing is this is a new season. Everybody strarts off
0-0. All the crap you did last year does not amount to a hill of beans.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We didn't do like some smackers who constantly talks about championships.

You can't, unless we talking about soccer.

We didn't leave the board because we lost the SCG.

You should have after losing to sorry azz Grumbling. You are the reason we have to deal with these North LA bumpkins spouting all over the place.

We didn't leave the board like SU who was pimp slapped by the SWAC.

Three games in the SWAC lost and we were pimp slapped? How many did you lose last year? Excuse me, was one of those games in Huntsville last year? You have a three year run like we did and then say something.

All the crap you did last year does not amount to a hill of beans.
For once, you said something I agree with. What does it matter that we beat you like a thoroughbred racing a mule? Nothing. What does it matter that you won the Eastern Championship? Nothing. What does it matter that Cooper couldn't coach his way out of a pair of AirMax? Well, that one means a lot McGruff!

Originally posted by SU Jag 79

Three games in the SWAC lost and we were pimp slapped? How many did you lose last year? Excuse me, was one of those games in Huntsville last year? You have a three year run like we did and then say something.

We both lost three in the conference, but y'all clowns DID run from the board for a good while! :D

But yeah....nothing from last year matters anymore...
:emlaugh:

This is sad...........

Suge, all of this hate can't be healthy.

That's why we play the games, instead of harping on what happened last year.....

:(

Back