It Doesn't Matter..........,

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
.....What school you belong to...,

.....What your school has done in the past...,

....Who your starting QB, RB, LB, DB, O.C. , D.C., or whatever will be....,

.....It doesn't matter how many spam eating jerri curl wearing peeps will be at your school's game.....,

But I will tell you this, in the 2001 football season....,The Bulldogs will run all over your school.
CANDY ARSES!!!!!!!!!!!!

114.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mr Koolaid your so called best players choke in the big game like true Buffalo Bills!

try to win the SWAC championship this year

yeah it doesnt matter how talented a team is lol if they cant win the big one they still aint ****!!!!!!!

Maybe yall should just split the team up and play against each other every week! Coach Hughes would coach one team and Get Ready can coach the other team since he is the No. 1 JSU fan and president of the Robert Kent Fan Club..........

I think everytime yall post somethin there should be a default where the letters just go like this *******************************************

cuw we done heard the same ole **** year after year after year after year............I would think yall would get tired of that

Let's not even get on how your Mafioso brethren were hypin' up that super freshman RB...McLaurin?

How many yards did HE get again????

He helped run the ball down your defense's throat! :p

The rest of the game was snatched away with the help of the fiel-...nevermind! Your "haziness" would never allow you to admit that either! :p

JSU came away victoriously...they-earned-every-bit-of-the-win...:rolleyes:

What is us go'n do??? :(

We were talkin' about running backs...sowhat did yours d-...nevermind. :rolleyes:

Post "Kent this" and "TC that" here -------->

Since you asked, our running game was pretty much non-exsistant against AAMU, except that we had one 25 yard run.

Yeah, that 25 yard run was the lick....oh well.

It's just a shame that it even had to come to that "opportunity" in the first place. ;)

But oh well....I digress. :D

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Yeah, that 25 yard run was the lick....oh well.

It's just a shame that it even had to come to that "opportunity" in the first place. ;)

But oh well....I digress. :D

I couldn't agree more. Its flattering to know that you guys didn't even expect this game to go into overtime.

Don't get it twisted now, son...

You're right... A LOT of people didn't expect this game to go into overtime...ESPECIALLY after th-...nevermind! :D

JSU-came-away-victoriously....we-didn't-win.

Oh well...;)

HIV:

You shoulda just kept your mouth shut with that "not within' 10 points" garbage! :rolleyes:

Just let it flow, man....let it flow! :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
there you go tryin to speak for AAMU fans again!!!!!:rolleyes:

just let our nuts go Biaaaa Biaaaaaaa

yall need to be out tryin to help your section 8 athletic dept instead of worrying about AAMU and what is goin on over here!

Wasn't this thread begun by the same guy who said:

"JSU, you only beat us by ten. You only beat us by ten. "
:(

Ntelekt,

JSU came into the Grambling ranked second in the SWAC in rushing behind UAPB. Check out McLaurins stats when he had a decent line. This year, JSU is going to run all over you like Alcorn did. Ya'll is ish.

The only reason why we only beat AAMU by ten is because Destry fumbled the dayum ball. You know we were about to score.

Hmmm...looking toward ALCORN for support....this is sad. :(

Destry????

What da hell does he have to do with last year???

Destry deals the ten points ( I would call you something)

Anyway, I have provided you the McLaurin story. He might be second string this year but regardless, he or Counselor are going to run it down your sorry little throats. We have a line this time.

Yeah...you'd better hold your dayum tongue!

What kind of line did we have last year?

I mean...being that your throat was full of AAMU backs and everything. :)

I understand though...this new high-powered offensive line is gonna work wonders for the revamped JSU running game....the SWAC is in trouble. :rolleyes:

Dayum...all you talk about is 1999. Who in da hell do you think you are?.....<font color=purple>PRINCE???</font> :eek:

Tigerpride:

36797.jpg

"Dearly Beloved...
We have gathered today in this called the SWAC.
JSU football is here forever, and that's a mighty long time...BUT I'M HERE TO TELL YA!!!....
There's something else...Our OFFENSIVE LINE!"

Lisa and Wendy...send help! :(

LMBAO (before I get outta here) at Ntel! Tarzan boy, do yourself a favor and STAY DOWN ON THE MAT! :emlaugh:

Wuuuuuuu weeeeeee

I fell out laughing at NT ...mang you sho is crazy.
Losers always go to the stat card.

Back