Is this true mighty NoCAT?

FINAL 1ST 2ND 3RD 4TH TOTAL
--- --- --- --- -----
MORGAN ST 7 0 0 13 20
MORRIS BROWN 7 6 6 3 22 FINAL

Is this the same Morgan State that beat y'all or is this some division II school with the same name that lost to Morris Brown?

Honestly, I thought No Cat had a chance against JSU but now I know that NoCAT is in for a long time SATURDAY because if you lost to a team that can't beat Mo Brown--YOU ARE IN FOR A SERIOUS REALITY CHECK WHEN YOU FACE JSU! If Morgan State's quarterback passed for over 400 yards against you--KENT MIGHT PASS FOR 600 TO 700 YARDS AGAINST YOU!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I KNOW THAT USING STATS IS DANGEROUS BUT IT IS JUST PLAIN EMARRASING TO LOSE TO A TEAM THAT CAN'T BEAT MO BROWN (ALABAMA A&M).

FUTHERMORE, IF MORGAN STATE CAN PASS FOR THAT MANY YARDS AGAINST NOCAT BUT NOT AGAINST MO BROWN, IT IS NOT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT JSU WILL LIGHT THEM UP!

LOL @ the transfer form East Carolina.....

That makes all the difference.

GR, if they have a transfer from East Carolina, then y'all might be in trouble because East Carolina has always been a football powerhouse in college football.

Furthermore, if the transfer was so good that East Carolina allowed him to transfer, then you know that he is the bomb!

However, he could just be a player that was not good enough to get any playing time at East Carolina since they have such a profound college football tradition that they are three deep at every position. (Don't you see how good Alabama A&m has been since they are 3 deep in every position?)

Just peeping in...

What position does that East Carolina transfer play? If he's a DB, then we might want to sit TC out of this one. That EC transfer might shatter his confidence.

Originally posted by The Fan With No Brains
However, he could just be a player that was not good enough to get any playing time at East Carolina since they have such a profound college football tradition that they are three deep at every position. (Don't you see how good Alabama A&m has been since they are 3 deep in every position?)

It would behoove you to keep the powerhouse that we are, Alabama A&M University, out of your mouth.

We're just experiencing some technical difficulties....and by purging this 'idiot' component, we'll see how things work out.

Back