Is it true

D-Nice:
No one could have said it better than you just did. GREAT JOB!!!!

All I know is JSU is about to be 1-6 against SU and none of this hogwash from Get Ready and the crew will mean jack in a couple of days.

Every year their team is the best thing since sliced bread. Then SU comes along and they wake up.

Nice,

I ain't impressed with any facet of SU's game yet. Your offense can be contained and you can have your opinion BUT Pete has never ran across an offense like this. Don't be surprised if we pull a FAMU on you.

TP, it's all good, and you're right, everyone has opinions.

SU's offense can be contained, but mainly the offense has been it's own worst enemy, and I've seen every SU game this year.

It's like I said in an earlier post, too bad JSU doesn't have the defense to contain this offense. If SU's offense doesn't stop itself, an ASU will be pulled on you this weekend, you can take that to Jackson Savings & Loans.

Your defense gave up 20 points in the 1st quarter to a Valley team, that could only muster 17 for the entire game against PV.

As far as your statement about the blocked punts, I'm hoping the punts won't be blocked, that only gives Ezra Landry the greenlight to return those punts on you, after seeing what happened to you Saturday, your coverage teams suck, worse than your defense.

NICE

Kickin' back in chair, watchin and seein what the nation has to say, just watching it all play out.

"pass me my dayum popcorn"

*yawn*:eek:

oooo man, i'm so glad everyone's counting us out now.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

*singing*

oooooooooo oo oo oo ooooooooooooo oo oo oo ooooooooooo ooo ooo ooo ooooo o o o oooooooo oooo oooo oo oo ooooo

JSU fans have known since the pre-season that their defense was garbage. Kent threw for nearly 500 yards on them in the Blue and White scrimmage. Nobody lights his own team up like that unless one unit is far superior to the other.

JSU has become a joke on defense.

This will not be the first high powered JSU offense to get beat by Pete's pitling, patling, turtle offense, will it Robber. The most talented team in 1-AA has made a habit of losing to SU's little talent, haven't they aint Ready.

Jackie Walker, Darrien Cooner, Fernando Smith send help before Alabama State scores again.

If this were a good SU team, I might be concerned. Do you realize that JSU has benched those two sorry arse defensive ends?? I will be the first to admit that my team needs work in several areas but I know the pride of my team and staff and SU is on the clock. Ya'll might be in more trouble than you think. We might be a week later and a dollar short against a sad ASU team but SU is about to take a L. We have to make an example out of somebody and it looks to be Southern by default. (Someone needs to give that quote to Petey).

....you can take that to Baton Rouge Savings and Loans.

I am already ready for the Gram game. They might be able to keep Kent under 30. Southern does not stand a chance.

TP:
This is sort of off the subject but don't you think it's time to change your signature...

"We're going to bring it back to the old Jackson State style on defense," -----JSU linebacker Zack Grady on the 2001 edition of the JSU defense.

JSU style of defense??? LOL!!!!

TP, you can forget about the week later theory on this one, because it's been a whole year later, and your defense still sucks.
That's not opinion either my friend.

NICE

Dnice

You are talking some good logic. The only thing you are leaving out is that you are about to play the greatest QB maybe in the history of college football. This kid aint no joke. He doesnt get discouraged, he is cool, he is smart, he is strong, he is fast, and he is accurate. This kid will make the SWAC say, "Steve Who?"

You cant blitz him, you cant zone him, you cant go man to man. You are at his mercy. Your only hope is that we drop a pass. That little blitz from the back wont work like it did against Mark. Why, because TC is over there, and he can see it and let him know its coming. Ive seen it too many times.

Please to let the ASU game be the barometer that you judge JSU. ASU brought their A game and still needed a whole mess of unforced errors to beat us. You wont get the same breaks. Plus ASU has a real QB, you dont.

If its raining during the game, it could be close. If not, JSU will win this one going away.

:rolleyes: :idea: I know Levy will beat the L out of JSu but it will be his gameof the year...
GSU will be ready to bring him back down to earth at the BC...
JSucks how will it feel to lose to both schools from TA Boot

Pointing Fingers!!!

TP,

Maybe you should spell that as " A WEAK LATER" because each week yall get worser and worser

On a serious note, it looks like some seeds of dissension as started to set in. Do you mean to tell me that two defensive ends are responsible for giving up 61 points? Are you saying it took your defensive staff and Clueless Hughes an entire game to notice that? Who will get the blame next, the refugee field goal kick misser?

I told yall when I first came up in this mug that Hughes was CLUELESS and that your program was [size=3.5]DK[/size]!

Ready, according to you all of SU's qb's have been garbage, and they still manage to beat JSU, so again why should I worry.

I know Kent is the best thing to hit Jackson since SPAM Lite, but really, I've seen more dominant offensive units at JSU then what you have now.

NICE

Back