Is it true

Get Ready

That Terrance Levy has thrown 9 Ints and 7 TDs....somebody tell me Im reading that wrong. That cant be right. He musta thrown those against the white folks so it doest count right. Somebody help me with this one. :bawling: :bawling:

Is this the kid yall are bringing to Jackson? Are you sure you cant find some jail bird to take his place? Please dont bring that garbage to Jackson. We might not be that good on defense, but we damn sho aint that bad.

Yanno...

if you use KY jelly and grease up that bung hole, it won't hurt so bad on Saturday, but then again...
IT SHOULD STILL
BE LEFT WIDE ARSE
OPEN FROM LAST WEEK!

Mississippi Valley scores again & again & again in the 1st quarter!!!!!

Alabama State is still scoring from last year.

GR and the rest of the muffins dough boys, your smack privlieges has been revoked. :wavey:

Message from the Taliban....

" JSU, you have left a gate open that will never be closed!!!" - Taliban

No need to even try and smack these lames, just know SU aint PHUggin' wit yall...we promise this arse whupin will be long and grueling...with a "trail of tears" to the parking lot for you Jsue bums........
Ya'll can't stop BAMA JELLY @ homecoming??? Just imagine the slaughter that is about happen in MS Memorial!!!!

I'm surprised that JSU doesn't defend the pass much better. You would think that going against Kent every day and the wide receiver corp of JSU would prepare your db's to defend just about any passing attack in the country. That makes me think it must be the scheme that JSU is running.

Either this will be the game that they put it together as a unit (Levy has shown a propensity to throw the int) or they will continue to surrender td's via the air attack.

This could be a shootout becuz the jags db's are susceptible to the pass also. Especially the safeties that will be forced to cover the slot receivers. I wish I could make this game to get a guage as to which of you all GSU will beat the worser

MikeBigg,

You're a smart guy. JSU's staff is short a defensive coordinator. We could have the Raven's players and we would still be the same.

Levy didn't lose his homecoming, Kent did.:emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!!
Worship Us Later!!!</font></h5>

Robber,

I doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out something beside personnel is the problem. My high school team was run oriented. We practiced running the football allday everyday. Our drills were involved with running the football.

In order to practice running the football, you must go against a defense geared to stopping the running game. Therefore our defense got a lot of work on tackling the running back, playing the run as a linebacker, dlineman, open field tackling as a db.

Becuz JSU has such a great passing game (and honestly who can blame them with a passer like Kent) that you work on it all day everyday. I'm sure your players had 7 on 7 drills out the azz during the summer. I know your db's had to have developed some skills and techniques. Therefore, I can only surmise that the defensive coordinator or someone on that side of the ball is not doing their job. I don't know if it's due to lack of pressure from the dline or what, but man that's really sad to give up 61 points to an Alabama State squad that's good, but not Great!

No smack against SU, but Southern's defense is average in terms of talent and they held Bama to 7pts. They really have only one player that could start practically anywhere and that's defensive back #24 Williams. But they do have a defensive coordinator (actually co-coordinators) that have them in position to make plays. Don't know who is calling your defense, but he has just about cost himself and Hughes a job!

defense prrrrrrrrrness

you punkz gave up a lot of yards to teams that are not known for the pass. Take a looka at these numbers.

Howard.........311 yards and 2 TDs
MVSU.............202 yards and 4 TDs
AAMU.............290 yards and 1 TDs
AlST................259 yards and 5 TDs

I don't know...

Let's see what the choices are...

Dog Day Defense plus Terrance Levy or

Kent with NO defense, no special teams coordinators etc.

Hmph, I'd take Levy and the Dog Day Defense!

****just thinking out loud****

MikeBigg,

They lack confident which is hard to come by when you get lit up in every game and at practice everyday. I bet the offense ride them everyday.

Levy is garbage and you guys know it. It is virtually impossible to stop kent....it hasnt been done yet. I can assure you that those co-coordinators havent faced the speed and height that JSU has. To add to that, Kent is throwing bullets. You cant blitz him, if you do he will find the open guy....you cant zone hiim, cause he will pick you apart....and you damn sure cant play our WRs man to man.

We have made changes on defense(although I dont believe its the players)...So we should be able to hold SU under 20 points. The question is can you hold us to under 40? The answer is no.

TERRANCE LEVY vs jsu's GARBAGE DEFENSE

This game will be called before halftime.

SUPERIOR-35 (at least) jsu-18 (at the most)

camero appearance

GR & Robber,
quess what? I have a brief to give, a report to turn in, and a lil lie to tell and I'm on my way to Jackson. Get Ready, Get Ready for the BIG PAYBACK!!!!!!!

James Brown send help!:cool:

Maybe he just ain't been "hisself" lately

Levy played much better last year. Now with all the turnovers, his name should be Terrence "LeaveIt" Levy. Anyway, I had some of my scouts look into what's going on. Well, I have learned from a reliable Source that "LeaveIt" has been thinking of resuming his career as:

[size=6.5] FLAVA FLAV !!!![/SIZE]

picture02t.jpg

He was recently seen with Prof Griff discussing how to get Chuck D about a ReUnion Tour.

picture05t.jpg

[size=3.5]911 Is A Joke[/size]

Hit me
Going, going, gone
Now I dialed 911 a long time ago
Don't you see how late they're reactin'
They only come and they come when they wanna
So get the morgue embalm the goner
They don't care 'cause they stay paid anyway
They teach ya like an ace they can't be betrayed
I know you stumble with no use people
If your life is on the line they you're dead today
Late comings with the late comin' stretcher
That's a body bag in disguise y'all betcha
I call 'em body snatchers quick they come to fetch ya?
With an autopsy ambulance just to dissect ya
They are the kings 'cause they swing amputation
Lose your arms, your legs to them it's compilation
I can prove it to you watch the rotation
It all adds up to a funky situation
So get up get, get get down
911 is a joke in yo town
Get up, get, get, get down
Late 911 wears the late crown

911 is a joke

Everyday they don't never come correct
You can ask my man right here with the broken neck
He's a witness to the job never bein' done
He would've been in full in 8 9-11
Was a joke 'cause they always jokin'
They the token to your life when it's croakin'
They need to be in a pawn shop on a
911 is a joke we don't want 'em
I call a cab 'cause a cab will come quicker
The doctors huddle up and call a flea flicker
The reason that I say that 'cause they
Flick you off like fleas
They be laughin' at ya while you're crawlin' on your knees
And to the strength so go the length
Thinkin' you are first when you really are tenth
You better wake up and smell the real flavor
Cause 911 is a fake life saver

So get up, get, get get down
911 is a joke in yo town
Get up, get, get, get down
Late 911 wears the late crown

Ow, ow 911 is a joke

TERRANCE LEVY IS TWO AND 0 AGAINST THE HIGHLY-TOUTED G-MAN DEFENSE.

I guess he just saves his best for Grumbling.

Re: defense prrrrrrrrrness

Originally posted by BgJag

AAMU.............290 yards and 1 TDs

Just when I thought you couldn't get any worser......

I hate you buffalo!

Get Ready, come on dogg. 40 points????? With your best offensive team (99) you barely got over 40 in 2 games combined, with one of those games being in Jackson.

Hell the last 2 times you've beat SU, came a whopping 5 points combined for both of those games. 5 points dogg, and in those 2 games you only scored 29 points, so don't get your hopes up this year.

Do you honestly think your defense can hold SU under 20? Really now.

However, in recent history, you've won when you held SU under 20, but you didn't reach that 20 point barrier either, so a shoot out is something that you really don't want.

NICE

D-Nice,

Let's be real. SU had a DC back then. The defense they have now are not in the same league and Mark Washington is no Kent. He folded under pressure. This game will be a win for JSU Saturday because your defense won't be able to stop Kent and the defense has something to prove. Don't count on five fumbles and 2 blocked punts to keep you in the game. Levy is not Kennedy.

JSU by 21.

TP, you had a DC, and a defense back then also, remember. You're right your defense has something to prove, but I've been hearing that all summer long, especially after last year, and so far they haven't proved shat. Just be thankful the game with TSU was cancelled, because that unit would've been exposed sooner.

I agree with you, Kent is better than "All World" Mark Washington, but your offense was far greater than what you have at this point, and they weren't the one demenisional team you are now, remember you had a running game, to bad Counselor, and McLaurin, are not better than Destry Wright. If that were the case you could run some time off of the clock, and keep that sorry defense off of the field.

I've been hearing about these 21 point blowouts from you, Get Ready, and Robber for 3 years now (CNN/SI days included), and the only thing I got was, a blown out clock in a game you never had the lead in, 2 arse kickings in the same year (one in given to you in Jackson, and the other which Levy started SCG) ,and a 3 point win from you last year.

So pardon me if those 21 point threats are going to deaf ears, especially with your team not being as good in all phases as it used to be.

NICE

Back