Is it me or...

DAHILL

Is SWAC girls basketball more entertaining that SWAC boys basketball... I think our conference has better COACHES and players in the girls basketball... We have some REAL talented ladies playing basketball at SWAC schools. We have defeated some major D1 schools also. Is it easier to recruit females than males????

I just think that boy's bball is at an all time low. We used to be a lot more beautiful that this. However, we do have a lot of new coaches in league so we could be seeing a "transition".

Nope, it's the officiating in the boys game. It is just horrible, not to take anything away from the girls because I truly enjoy watching them play and make every game.

But the officiating for the boys game is so horrible it just make a lot of the games look mediocre.

For a long time now, the women have had some teams finishing with good records.

Even though most of the men's teams suck, this season was still interesting, with so much coming down to the last game of the season and half of the teams finishing with the same record.

The girls usually do a better job in the half-court offense execution, better free throw shooting, better perimeter shooting. If our guys would work on improving the outside shooting, the quality of play would be better.

The men's program in this league has been half-assin' around for the past couple of years (I know our program was), but looking at the coaches and other team's signees, Men's b-ball will make a comeback in the SWAC. It's just coincidental that the Women have been on an upswing while the Men hit a new low.

The men's season was interesting true enough, but the level of play between teams was still piss-poor compared to years passed, but that's all about to change.

Back