Is it just me...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
When driving...is it just me or is it only the females give you a hard time. If a car is slow and you try to go around it, they speed up. You look over at the driver...it's a female. If you are trying to switch lanes the proper way (signal and all), they don't let you in...you look at the driver...it's a female. You pass them on the interstate, just a few seconds they pass you and get in front of you to go under the speed limit again...you look over at the driver and it's a female!!! WTF??? What's up with that? Is it just me?
1zhelp.gif
kitt-kit.gif

If you're in Texas, it can be anybody....I learned that if you want to change lanes in Houston, do NOT use the turn signal...That is a sure bet they won't let you over.....I had to master some evil canival (sp?) moves here... Just get over in front of them and punch it! :D

No Blu...it's not just you.

I tell ya....the worst drivers are female drivers (especially the 'melanin-deficient' ones)! :mad: :(

I really don't know what it is when a woman CAN'T STAND the fact that you are passing her in the other line. Kinda like:
"WTF??? How DARE you pass me...even though I'm going kinda slow! Do you know who I am???? I am WOMAN...HEAR ME SPEED UP!!!"

I mean...what has been accomplished here? The fact that she DID speed up just gives me incentive to get right back behind her, and drive at a pace that I wanted to all along...:emlaugh:

Back