Is it "fair", you make the call.

It will be like the second coming of Camille or Betsy in every city the Icon of BCF visits. Take heed to the wrath of Greatness!

Comin' thru like a Mack truck, all you suckas back up -- the most storied program in BCF -- the mighty G-MEN of Grambling State!

BTW, the clouds are overcast and ominous here in the Hudson Valley -- seems like fiery and wrath are commencing a few weeks early.

Where did all of this GSU talent come from. I did not see much last year. JSU is still the most talented team in 1-AA.

GSupe,

We will have that number one spot by week four. If you happen to hold onto it until you get to Jacktown, prepare to step down to the real I-20 Tigers.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Where did all of this GSU talent come from

Some we recruited and some came to us on their own accord. Let me explain! When you're the ICON of BCF, When you've established yourself as a consistent winner, when the two coaches of your program are in College Football's Hall of Fame, when you have been the first college team invited to play a game in Japan, when you have had only 5 losing seasons in your 50plus year existence, when you have done all these things and been recognized as the beacon of light, life, and love for millions of Black youth who simply want to experience GREATNESS, the talent will come by plane, train, or whatever means necessary!

TP, talent is driven to Icon Gram due to our storied success.

Honestly, I did not see much in our contest last year. Kent is the man (poise in the pocket, does not get rattled, and really took command of the offense). If football was played like golf or tennis, Buffalo would be a contender. Our D-line dominated your O-line. Fact 1. Your defense could not defend the eastern seaboard with the world's greatest army. Fact 2. Thus, your offense is inconsistent. Scoring 10pts in the 2nd half will not cut it. Fact 3. As long as Hughes is coach, Icon Gram wins. Fact 4.

Have you decided if you are going to the game? How can you miss this one? BTW, I have to send you some change (I need GT car flags from the bookstore for the game next week).

This sums it up!

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Some we recruited and some came to us on their own accord. Let me explain! When you're the ICON of BCF, When you've established yourself as a consistent winner, when the two coaches of your program are in College Football's Hall of Fame, when you have been the first college team invited to play a game in Japan, when you have had only 5 losing seasons in your 50plus year existence, when you have done all these things and been recognized as the beacon of light, life, and love for millions of Black youth who simply want to experience GREATNESS, the talent will come by plane, train, or whatever means necessary!

What makes it so special is that this will never happen again -- I tell you only Greatness can achieve such excellence.

0-8

I think it is called being "punch drunk." Those 8 yrs has finally taken a toll on 0-8 mentally.

Let's take a look at "da icon" heads and you will know why the body has died:

Crying Eddie.......:bawling:

duh duh doug......:idea: :redhot: :mad:

:flamethro what a "greatmess"

There is not doubt that they are the pride of :confused:

Hambling State where everbody is somebody;)

GSUperTiger, your d-line is about to get embarrassed in Jackson. You were lucky last year in that department because the lone original starting lineman that we had left was put out of the game for getting attacked by a Gram player. Kinda like you guys did Hayes in the Bayou Classic. This is going to be a much better o-line. Nate, Counselor, and Nolan are going to break loose on you and you know Kent is going to tear that secondary apart. The real question is whether or not Gram's offense will be able to improve enough to handle out defense. I don't think so.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
The real question is whether or not Gram's offense will be able to improve enough to handle out defense. I don't think so.

Its just too bad you can't see the whole picture. You and everyone else is trying to make the case that since Scotty is gone the offense will suffer. Meanwhile, I have been trying to tell you and everyone else that because Scotty is gone the offense will be more potent than ever, but you don't want to see that.

There will be some hurt souls in Jackson come October.

Yall won't just let me "chill". I dun told yall that I don't wanna really smack about GREATNESS. It goes against my upbringing to brag about how blessed we are from a talent standpoint. I have a conscious...when I make statements alluding to our GREATNESS, I realize it causes trembling hearts, sweaty palms, and restless nights. I bet it compares to the preparing to "walk the green mile".

Dayum, I apologize...there I go again! I really don't mean it...I really don't wanna post about how ridiculous it is for the [size=1.5] junior mafia[/size] to actually believe they have a chance at scoring more than 13 points against the vaunted defense of GREATNESS or that Coach Clueless has a "clue" about how to stop the offensive jaggernaut led by Randy "Showtime" Hymes. It is so sad to know that...

DAYUM! I guess old habits are so hard to break. Why did Doug assemble so much talent? Now, I'm going through this guilt trip because I know that just like the rest of the league: jsu ain't on GREATNESS's level

Oh Well: GO VALLEY...THE BEST SWAC TEAM IN MISSISSIPPI...BAR NONE:D

SOG,

Your offense sucked with Scotty so that is not the reason. All I am saying is that if you come with that crap again this year, you won't cross the 50 in Jackson.

If I recall correctly, Gram did not even get a first down in until the second quarter last year. We did not have the depth then. We do now. Right now Gram is definitely the underdog against JSU.

TP,

If we do not beat J-State by at least two Tds, my smack will be limited. J-State has not faced a Gram team like this since the late 80s. The wrinkles we have put into the system will literally have teams on their backs.

BTW, check your email!

BTW TP, we have no concerns on defense, offense, and speical teams.
Going for two?

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
BTW TP, we have no concerns on defense, offense, and speical teams.
Going for two?

He ain't lying. We have no concerns about J-State.

J-State has not faced a Gram team like this since the late 80s.

GSABER,

Didn't we beat your azz in the late 80's too? I thought you were the designated Gram historian?
:confused:

Showtime??? Must be amateur night!

Originally posted by mighty hornet

:eek: :eek:

Quick Question:

Do you Gram folks actually think Hymes is a good QB?

They probably do. :rolleyes:

Maybe they don't know this, but uh...:idea:

"Just because you happen to be a player on a winning team, it does NOT mean that you are good!"

<font color=purple>Trent Dilfer</font> (formerly of the Baltimore Ravens)....send help! :(

Is this the weather channel?

I need a quiick weather forcast for the week in Monroe. My father-in-law is in the hosptial and it's not looking good.

Bg Jag

It's gonna be kinda warm. Well, HOT!!!! It'll be in the mid-90's all week with a slight chance of rain all week.

Question for Musty Homeboy @ A-State?

Will that high powered offense ever beat a solid defense? Ever????

Tissue/Bama Jelly

Everthing that you say is meaningless. Your school is the biggest joke in the SWAC.

Grambling is the BEST!!!!!!! Everyone else is just talkin' about being the best.

thanks

hope everything works ooout for him and I don't have to make that trip no time soon. Back to your local program.

Gram sucks.

Back