Is Hymes Right For Gsu At Qb...................

Paul Dolemite Taylor

I THINK HYMES IS TH E MAN AND WaTHE MAN. IT CLEARLY SEEM SAS THOUGH HE BRINGS MORE TO THE TABLE.I THKNK HE WILL RAISE HIS GAME AND HIS STOCK IN THE CLASSIC.I DO FEEL EUGEN WILL COME IN TO RELEIVE HYMES.DOES ANYONE THINK DOUG SHOULD KEEP DOING WHAT HE IS DOING BY ALTERNATING QB'S.I PERSONALLY THIKNK HYMES I STHE BEST SUITED FOR THE JOB.WATCHING THE GAME FROM SAT. EUGENE WAS CONSUMED BY THE HYPE.THAT WAS JUST NICHOLLS STATE AND COMING UP IS SOUTHERN AND EVEN BIGGER GAME.I ALSO THINK RECEIVERS HAVE TO CATCH PASSES TOO.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT FELLOW GRAM FANS AND OTHERS THINK ABOUT THIS "COACHES DECISION". IS IT GOOD OR BAD FOR GRAM.

This is no smack. Hymes should've never been pulled in the first place, as a Senior on a championship team, that he helped make a championship caliber team, and with one loss to his name, he should've never lost his job in the first place.

You dance with the mofo you came with, and for GSU it's Hymes, there's no doubt this Eugene kid is talented, and is definitely the future of your team, but Hymes is the man for right now.

For one, no matter how much we criticize him on this board, the kid is a winner, throw the stats out of the window, because they mean absolutely nothing. The only thing that counts in football is W's, and L's, and the kid produces in big games.

Secondly, he has experience, and the team's confidence, you can't substitute that. Hell didn't he single handedly deliver GSU from the jaws of defeat in Oregon, with that last minute drive? I don't think Eugene would've been that poised to pull that off.

Pulling the kid against ASU was a big mistake, and if Eugene would've played the whole game against Nicholls, GSU would've lost in that type of environment. The only positive I see from what Doug did, was give a kid big game experience. But to what extent?

I don't think you mess with a team's physche like that, you see what happened to UF when they Spurrier kept changing quarterbacks every week. They went from being a dominant team, to being a team in disarray, and out of the National Championship.

NICE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
NICE
YOU HIT IT RIGH TON THE HEAD.HYMES SHOULD HAE PLAYED AT HOMECOMING AND ASU .THEY MIGHT HAE WON THE GAME.I THINK DOUG DOES NOT WANT TO LOSE.A WIN IS A WIN BUT AT WHAT COSTS.THESE SMALL GAMES DON'T COUNT .THE GAEM HE SHOULD BE TRYING TO WIN IS NOV.24.HE WINS THAT GAME THE GRASS WILL GREEN THE SCHOOL WILL TREAT HIM AND HIS TEAM AS CHAMPIONS INSTEAD OF HOW THEY TREAT THEM NOW.HYMES BROUGHT THAT PROGRAM BACK FORM HELL AND DOUG JUST FORGETS ABOUT IT.I THK HYMES IS THE BETTER MAN FOR NOT LOWERING HIS SELF TO DOUGS SHALLOW MINE GAMES. THIS IS COLLEGE FOOTBALL NOT THE PROS.HE HAS SHOWN NO CONFIDENCE IN EITHER OF TH EQBS. IT S MIRACLE THAT EITHER ONE STILL PRODUCES.

I say stick with Randy!!!! I saw the game and felt as if Randy had open room to run without a defender 20 yards from him but he threw the ball anyway. (I guess thats the way Doug wants it)
I also noticed that we could have had at least 2 more scores from under thrown balls. But all in all Randy has improved his game from last year and will need to keep it up going into the classic. I say use everything we have and win ugly if we have to.

Things aint been the same since Clemente "The Rifle" Gordon was at the helm.

BORN ON GRAMBLING FOOTBALL

YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT.CLEMENTE WAS THE TRUTH. NORD WAS GOOD BUT MADE BAD DECISIONS.WE HAD QUALITY QB'S BEFORE DOUG GOT HERE HOW IS IT NOW WITH A SUPER BOWL MVP WE CANNOT GET QUALITY QB'S. NO DISRESPECT TO HYMES BUT LOOKING IN THE PAST WE HAVE HAD SOME PLAYERS AT THE QB POSITION.I WOULD THINK WITH HIS "EXPERTESE' WE COULD DEVELOP A PRO STYLE QB.MAYBE IT IS RECRUITING OR JUST COACHING. WHO KNOWS? I THINK HYMES STILL WILL SEE SOME ACTION AT RECEIVER IN THE CLASSIC.I JUST HOPE THAT WE WIN.IM TIRED OF THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back