** Is Hip-Hop Ready For A Gay Rapper? **

jelli

Music Lover
With his first album underway and plenty of media buzz, 23-year-old Caushun hopes to become hip-hop's first gay superstar. A Web Exclusive

http://www.msnbc.com/modules/exports/ct_email.asp?/news/594486.asp
1075060.jpg

Wow I don't know what to say....:confused: :goof:

I heard of him a while back when MTV did a special on hip-hop.
I don?t think that hip-hop is ready for a gay rapper...correction, OPENLY gay rapper.
There's more controversy surrounding him than just the gayness. Seems that he makes reference to a few well-known rappers on one of his songs and word has it that he has challenged Eminem to a lyrical battle. :rolleyes:

I saw him perform on BET recently, and he does have some skills, but his voice is way too effeminate for me to ever want to purchase any of his music.:smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Let him rap.......

Let dude rap.....heck we as black people should understand how it feels to be hated simply because of how we were born. I probably will listen to his CD simply to be curious.

This is a free country......heck Jay-Z and Nas talk bad about each other 24/7.....Tupac and Biggie........so if he what's to call out some rappers who are so called hard then let him.:cool:

Gay Rappers??

Now that is some scary ISHT. A Gay rapper? I bet he would roll up on you like...
I'LL MAD SEX YOU KID !!!! YOU NEED TO GET WIT A NIZZLE FO SHIZZLE !!! :mad:
I'LL ROCK YO WORLD DOG !!! :mad:

Now that is scary !!
Not only will he lick your arse, but he will kick your arse !!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oh dayumm!!!!

:lmao:

Let me get up...
No...

Let me try again....
No...

What's wrong with baking pastries, male or female. "L" sistahs and brothahs gottah eat something don't they?:lol:

Doesn't matter to me whether a person is gay or not....
If I dig the music ...I dig the music...
I don't dig all the lyrics from those who are str8 so, it really doesn't matter.

Ready or not here he comes....

Ooooops, did I say that....

Re: Let him rap.......

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Let dude rap.....heck we as black people should understand how it feels to be hated simply because of how we were born. I probably will listen to his CD simply to be curious.

This is a free country......heck Jay-Z and Nas talk bad about each other 24/7.....Tupac and Biggie........so if he what's to call out some rappers who are so called hard then let him.:cool:

I LISTENED to him but I?m going to buy it. Nothing against the brother being gay but I don't buy any of the other crap (Jay, Nas, Puffy, etc) that's put out either.

Yeah Jay/Nas, Tupac/Biggie, LL/Kool Moe Dee talked about each other too but when you refer to slipping them a piece it gets nasty. Brothers don't tend to take other men making advances to well.:(

He ain't the first...

cuz there is an East Coast Superstar that is as GAY as GAY can get. No rumor!!! If ya from da East Coast and ya don't know, ya betta HOLLA!!!!

That ish gets no play in my vicinity....... :smh:
Nothing against dude, but he could have kept his "sexual preference" to himself......he's just using it as a way to sell records. I for one am not buying it......

::Wondering like Makaho said......what could this dude possibly have to flow about......

"I'm a thug.....that likes lingerie and ruff riders.......
"Rasberry boy.....call me the king of the Pillow Biters......" :lol:

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69

WHEW!!!!:)

Nothing against dude, but he could have kept his "sexual preference" to himself......he's just using it as a way to sell records. I for one am not buying it......

::Wondering like Makaho said......what could this dude possibly have to flow about......

I wit my boys on this. I don't listen to too much rap music, but when my boys (kids) listen to it I dont want them repeating a rap about tickling another male's fannie and checking out that buttocks on the next door neighbor who is a guy. :redhot: :redhot:

Re: Gay Rappers??

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
Now that is some scary ISHT. A Gay rapper? I bet he would roll up on you like...

Now that is scary !!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OK, I almost fell out of my chair. I am at work in a cube environment, people are coming by asking "What's so funny."

:D :D

Re: Gay Rappers??

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

Now that is scary !!

ON DA' FLO!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

YOU NEED TO GET WIT A NIZZLE FO SHIZZLE !!! :lol::lol::lol:

Heeeheeeheheheheheheheheeeeeeee.......(co-workers are actually stopping by to make sure that I haven't lost my mind up in heh).

Boy yall are out of control......:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bawling:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: He ain't the first...

Originally posted by Jaguar Diehard
cuz there is an East Coast Superstar that is as GAY as GAY can get. No rumor!!! If ya from da East Coast and ya don't know, ya betta HOLLA!!!!

:eek2: WHO :eek2:

I say let him rap, he will have a good enough following. I saw him perform on BET and I could care less about his lyrics, I just don't like the flow. With him being openly gay won't make a difference because no one else wants the truth to come out.
Live Love Laugh

....Left....... me ........speechless...
lol.gif

I think I saw this brother on BET's "Oh! Drama"....and he did have some skillz.
I just hope he doesn't go around outting folks.
Outside of that...I say let the fella get his rap on!

I took this topic to the break room on my lunch hour.......it was a laugh riot.

I say let dude do his thang.......but he better not complain when people got jokes. I know how we as a people have been oppressed and discriminated against....so I guess I could extend the common courtesy seeing where this kat is coming from.......he's trying to be a groundbreaker....I just feel that the media he's chosen might not be the bst one. My son is 1 1/2........let him come to me in a couple of years asking to buy a "Kautian" record.........I'd beat the sleeves off of that boy!! :eek:

Some more verses off this Gay kats album......

"Cruisin in my Caddy.....I see some thugs up on the corner....
Eye-in kat daddy, and saying under my breath....I want to bone ya'....
Come on silly goose.....you can call me the Knight Rider.....
Sippin' Champelle, and sparkin' up blunts with Pink lighters.......:eek:

Bleck!! :mad:

Like I said before.........this ish gets no play in my vicinity. If I see dude on BET I'm turning the T.V. off........!!! :mad:

Come on silly goose.....you can call me the Knight Rider.....
Sippin' Champelle, and sparkin' up blunts with Pink lighters.......:eek:

Man, What???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pink lighters????????????!!!!!!!!!! :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

This world has to really be in the last days.... :smh: :smh:

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

Man, What???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pink lighters????????????!!!!!!!!!! :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

This world has to really be in the last days.... :smh: :smh:

:lol: (lol)

Re: Dayum Jelli...

Originally posted by Jaguar Diehard
you must be from the FAHRRRR EAST COAST!!!

ROFLMBAO

Hint: Get UR _r_a_ ON!
Nope from the Thrid Coast and I'm still lost..:confused:

BET send help!!!

All in between somebody's legs....legs with no spoon..........

J-Deezy,

You talkin bout Miss-E ? :confused:

She gets her super-dyke on like that ???

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Get your freak on !! rrrrrraaaaaahhh !!!!

Back