Is ‘Liking’ Another Woman’s Pics A Form Of Cheating?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Thats a question for your wives.
I'm on one of the FB African American travel groups. My wife is in the group also. Some of the ladies post pictures of themselves in bikinis. Last year, my wife saw that I liked some of the pictures. She later asked me why I liked those pictures? I told her that I like the bikinis they have on and think that they would look good on her. She didn't believe me. Now days, I just look at the pictures and don't like them, so my wife doesn't say anything. I guess she was stalking me. Man, that ladies be looking good too.

I'm on one of the FB African American travel groups. My wife is in the group also. Some of the ladies post pictures of themselves in bikinis. Last year, my wife saw that I liked some of the pictures. She later asked me why I liked those pictures? I told her that I like the bikinis they have on and think that they would look good on her. She didn't believe me. Now days, I just look at the pictures and don't like them, so my wife doesn't say anything. I guess she was stalking me. Man, that ladies be looking good too.
That's why when I join a group, I check and see if my wife is in there. If she is, I leave the group. I don't want to hear that mess.

Bruh. The black fitness groups are nothing but thirst trap pics. U can like and say u are supporting those women journey.

Only caveat is your scroll game got to be strong cause the dudes post too and u might see a ninja vacum cleaning in a jock strap. Its something for everybody in those groups.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back