IPhone Apps

I like the spoof app where you can call people and disguise your voice to sound like a man or a woman. Plus you can change the number to make them think that its someone else as well. When they look at the caller id and its a different number that spooks the shat out of people lol. I like the NBA league pass as well, but since my phone is jailbroken all the apps are pretty much free :)

Mafia Wars
Twitterriffic
Pocket God

I even jailbroke my phone so there are too many others to name...:lol:

Hipstamatic
Tweetie
NetNewsWire
NPR News
ESPN Score Center
Bing
AroundMe
WhitePages
Amazon.com
aNote
BlogPress
WWMobiel
Dial Zero
Shazam
ESPN Freeze Frame
Paper Toss
Words with Friends
iEmoji

Hipstamatic
Tweetie
NetNewsWire
NPR News
ESPN Score Center
Bing
AroundMe
WhitePages
Amazon.com
aNote
BlogPress
WWMobiel
Dial Zero
Shazam
ESPN Freeze Frame
Paper Toss
Words with Friends
iEmoji

Never heard of that one before. Does it have anything to do with pictures?

Never heard of that one before. Does it have anything to do with pictures?

It is a matching game with pictures. There's one image with 5 differences. You have to find the difference in a set amount of time. Quite difficult depending on the image.

I like the spoof app where you can call people and disguise your voice to sound like a man or a woman. Plus you can change the number to make them think that its someone else as well. When they look at the caller id and its a different number that spooks the shat out of people lol. I like the NBA league pass as well, but since my phone is jailbroken all the apps are pretty much free :)

Mafia Wars
Twitterriffic
Pocket God

I even jailbroke my phone so there are too many others to name...:lol:

Ya'll too huh? LOL!!

Some of my favorite apps are:

EPSN ScoreCenter
Echofon
Facebook
CNN
BeejiveIM
RunPee
HomeRun Battle 3D
SiriusXM
WunderRadio
AroundMe
PhotoFunia

I might have to jail break mines.

My faves are:

words with friends
tweetdeck
fb
espn
gowafb.com
photoshop mobile
quikvid
fail maker
iheart radio

What is the name of that voice disguising app?

I might have to jail break mines.

My faves are:

words with friends
tweetdeck
fb
espn
gowafb.com
photoshop mobile
quikvid
fail maker
iheart radio

Where u been? :wavey:

I'm on words with friends. If you're bold enough, search for me. Be ready!!! :winkgrin:

Back