Inter-Racial Relationships....NOT Black and White but Black and Other...

Which race is more acceptable for

• Asian (this includes Russians)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Native Americans

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Hispanic of Mexican Descent

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Latino

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Sweet NUPE

I met a Asian AKA today.......she was cool......what do you guys think about Inter Racial Relationships between Black people and other races other than white?

I remember once when I went into this Mexican nightclub in Houston several years ago. There was this Sistah who was was near me at the bar with some other young ladies. She was ordering drinks and conversing in fluent Spanish. She acknowledged me and m friend and we started to chat (in English). When I remarked that she spoke very good Spanish, she replied that she was Mexican, but her heritage was African-American. She further commented that many slaves escaped to Mexico from Texas and intermarried with the Mexicans.

Sistah was gorgeous and very intelligent. Was a dark copper with beautiful eyes, Mexican boobs and sistah body.

[size=16.5]HELL YES I WOULD[/SIZE]

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
marry black.

In an effort to be well rounded and culturally sophisticated I see no problem with a man dating outside of his race. I do however feel that a black man should marry a black woman. I don't like blatant race mixing. But to each his own.

Re: marry black.

Originally posted by Mr. Matriculation
In an effort to be well rounded and culturally sophisticated I see no problem with a man dating outside of his race. I do however feel that a black man should marry a black woman. I don't like blatant race mixing. But to each his own.

Here, here....I agree, but you left out a man OR WOMAN dating outside their race.
What's good for the goose.....;)

Hey, there is a tight Puerto Rican woman that works with my company. She is 10.....10. There is nothing wrong with Interracial dating. If she is the one for you and yall like each other go for it.

Re: marry black.

Originally posted by Mr. Matriculation
I agree. In this race conscience society we live in it makes it hard for interracial kids to grow up happy and well adjusted.

Back