Inter-Racial Dating

I might, but that's a real little might.

But, I tell you he would definitely have to catch me when the "chocolate flow" was almost decimated. A man of another race...right now, I treat them like they treat us---I can see them as an acquaintance, but not as a real love interest. Maybe an experiment, but again I would have to be real low on the chocolate supply. Too many brothers to work through, looking for a good woman like me, to give it over to the overseer.

No! A sistah will understand a brotha on why he is sometime's moody like me:), and they can most definitely understand some our frustration's because the sistahs's either have male relatives in their family with similar frustrations like their dad, uncles, brothers. I really just can gel better with a sistah anyway.

<font size=5>NOPE</font>

Causes too many issues....people need to stick with their own kind.

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Would you date outside of your race? Why or why not?

Before I married my husband, yep...even though I hate when a black man get's a "Becky"...

Nope....there is nothing more sexy to me than a kind, strong black man.

I just don't view others as understanding me as a black woman.

Been there...done that!

Doesn't matter to me...If I like you I like you...
Doesn't matter about what others think to me...

NO,
Everytime I look at them I am reminded of all the lynchings that took place just because "Becky" said a Colored Man Looked at her the wrong way.

You know, I am being narrow minded. Lets expand this to non-white women......... No, I Like the Colored Women and that is what I married.

:)

Re: Re: Inter-Racial Dating

Explain.....you would date someone outside of your race but you get mad when a brother does it?

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

Before I married my husband, yep...even though I hate when a black man get's a "Becky"...

I been meaning to tap me some Latin or Asian glass for a min now.

I find it interesting that most people assumed that "outside of one's 'race'" means "white". I also find it interesting that so many here are so violently opposed to interracial dating.

I'm not opposed to it for a number of reasons. Personally, I have a hard enough time finding a woman with whom I am compatable. If I were to restrict my search to just one type of person, I'd greatly reduce my chances of finding someone. My preferences in women go far, far beyond physical things; I'm no where near that shallow. I believe that simply because one has the same skin colour as I does NOT automatically mean that she has a special insight into me, my plight, or my soul. Most of us here are Americans. Try seeing how much you have in common with an African. They're the same colour as we are, but that's about where the similarity ends.

In a nutshell, I have no problem with interracial dating. I have a problem with people who will only date one type of person, but that's more of an intellectual dispute rather than one of emotion.

I don't have anything againt it.....but....I do have friends that date outside there race for the wrong reasons though...for example, I have a friend that is married to a Hispanic guy because of his money and other things that she states a "black male" would not put up with.

I have no problem with interracial relationships. If you find yourself falling for someone of another race, go for it. Your happiness should be more important than petty dislikes. I only have problems with blacks who date exclusively with other races.

I know I have seen some whites, latinas, indians, etc... that I'd have on my arms in a heartbeat. And wouldn't give a dayum what anybody else thought.

NO! I just couldn't. There are alot of things a black woman can offer to a black man that other women don't have. But it is hard as hell to find the right one.

Originally posted by Black_Reign
NO! I just couldn't. There are alot of things a black woman can offer to a black man that other women don't have. But it is hard as hell to find the right one.

Keep looking you will find a woman that appreciates a male violinist!!!!!!;)

I dated a puerto rican gul b4....I'll never do that one again. They got issues.... :lol:

I come from a mixed background (my Grandmother is Japanese....my Grandfather was Black) so..... I know how it is to be shunned. I remember my Grandmother walking me to elementary school and the other kids asking me if I was adopted....:shame:

My grandmother raised me and to this day I look to her like "my mother".....I love her more than anything in the world and that's all I feel when I look at her. I see no color.....I just see the prettiest, most loving person in my life.

Me personally....I'm on my "sistas". It's what's prevalent in my blood.....
But I could care less if a bruh is on a white girl because I'm a living testament to the fact that love has no barriers and no color. I wouldn't be on a white girl for "religious beliefs" and because I know better.

Trust!

Back