India vs. Pakistan

I don't think so. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail. I think India and Pakistan have probably learn that having "the bomb" does not give them the power that they thought that it would. If anything having "the bomb" limits what you can do, especially if the other side have have "the bomb" also.

In my opinion, if neither India or Pakistan had "the bomb" they would have been fighting already. But with both countries having "the bomb" that kind of ties each other's hands.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No, I dont believe they would use the bomb. The other countries of this planet "The World" would not let them. If they use it, what would be the results of using it. The world would swoop down on them and disolve the entire country. No more India or Pakastan. Kinda like Germany or Japan after WWII. They would loose Kashmere for a fact.

So, I dont think they will use it. But what about some terrorist using it in the name of the other country. Is that a possibility?

Knowing how we (US) do things, we'd probably agree to pay them to not use Nukes against each other.......I saw on FoxNews yesterday, that the WhiteHouse is fearful that a Pakistan/India conflict (of any significant kind) would hinder our anti-terrorism efforts.......

The nerve..:confused:

We are so twisted......We don't want them to fight, cause it might interfere with our fight......

I do not think that the nukes will fly either. I think that enough people know that there are more minuses than pluses to using nukes. But I can't help but think that Bush sent Rumsfeld as oppose to someone from the state department to the region.

But on a lighter note, have any of yall seen that "step show" that the border guards from each side (India and Pakistan) put on when they are taking down the flags and closing the border for the night? I saw it on the news today, and let me tell ya, the Ques, Kappas, and Alphas, ain't got nothing on these guys. :lol:

:lmao: @ TSU/BAMA!!! Yeah, that was kind of tight!

Question...when they are testing these bombs; where does the shell go?

Back