I'm still drunk.........but D-Nice you'd be proud....

S

SUPAKAT69

~Ugh~

A fifth of Courvosier later.....I'm at work, and I'm still drunk.
No this isn't good..........infact it's lightweight shameful.
But let me tell ya'll the story....... ;)

Last night, this girl I used to relate with called me....Sunday is her Birthday, and she was home from Eastern (Mich)....
Anyway, she calls and asks if I want to kick it.....Even though we don't mess around like that anymore....she's still one of my closest associates...

So, I go get dressed......following after D-Nice, I decide to put on a.......you guessed it.....The Dreaded White Sweater. I wanted to see if this truly worked....I mean the Milkman gets more in-home deliveries than an intern in the Oval office.....:eek:
So I decide that I'd give it a shot.....

So, I'm at the crib.......sippin', ya'll know te deal....;)
I get a knock at the door.........It's the dayum police!!! :mad:
Let me re-iterate.......it's a police woman......
Man, I open the door.....it's a girl with her hat on low....so I can't see her. She flashes her badge.....I cringe, cuz I think that they're finally coming for those delinquent traffic tickets....

From the side of the house comes my friend laughing......she played a trick on me. But that's not the best part.....girl takes off her hat......it's this fine model type chick that used to dig me when I was in H.S......but could never holla at because I had a girlfriend. Man.........!!!!
I haven't seen this girl in like 6 years (since we graduated....)
SO they come in......old girl changes out of her uniform......:eek: (off the hook).....she still had her gun on and her badge but she was off the hea-zay........!!!
Girl is on me like white on rice..........!!!
For once in my life.....I actually like the police......!!

:smh: Those white sweaters are crucial.....man, she didn't stand a chance........for the first time in my life....I liked being harrassed by the police.....she even called me this morning from her patrol car to see if I made it in to work.......

D-Nice.......I see why you're the milk man. I'm wearing white all next week......maybe I'll pull a Lawyer chick this time..... ;)

Originally posted by Dirty
SMH @ this mess!!!!

I'm :smh: too.......
(I have a party to go to tonight......I know that I will not be drinking......

~Ugh~!!!

SK69, that's what I'm talkin' bout right deah pottna!!

Man, stories like that makes a brother smile.

SK, see what happens, when you look past the hate? I mean, if the rest of these brothers just simply get with the program, instead of hate en', they would come back with testimonies, and success stories such as yours.

Instead, they'd rather hate on me, but it's cool though, you see what you end up with, when you hate. Just look at the girl in the first picture of Dirty's post.

Mr. SWAC, SK is only the first, I'm sure if you wear your white to the SB party, you'll come back Monday morning with the same kind of joy, SK has.

SK, I have too many routes, I think I could use some help, especially with a brother of your caliber, and besides that, ATL is getting on me about working those long hours.

NICE

Re: *thinking*

Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
should I wear my white sweater to the Super Bowl party tomorrow? hmmmm

I can't do that ISHT !!!!! I cant wear no White Sweater !!!!

My Big Arse would look like FROSTY THE SNOWMAN if I put on that gear. :D :D :D

I will not be rocking white anytime soon... I do have a black pullover that seems to work the same magic as D-Nice's Sweater....

I guess it is like bizzaro and superman........

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69
~Ugh~

A fifth of Courvosier later.....I'm at work, and I'm still drunk.
No this isn't good..........infact it's lightweight shameful.
But let me tell ya'll the story....... ;)

Last night, this girl I used to relate with called me....Sunday is her Birthday, and she was home from Eastern (Mich)....
Anyway, she calls and asks if I want to kick it.....Even though we don't mess around like that anymore....she's still one of my closest associates...

So, I go get dressed......following after D-Nice, I decide to put on a.......you guessed it.....The Dreaded White Sweater. I wanted to see if this truly worked....I mean the Milkman gets more in-home deliveries than an intern in the Oval office.....:eek:
So I decide that I'd give it a shot.....

So, I'm at the crib.......sippin', ya'll know te deal....;)
I get a knock at the door.........It's the dayum police!!! :mad:
Let me re-iterate.......it's a police woman......
Man, I open the door.....it's a girl with her hat on low....so I can't see her. She flashes her badge.....I cringe, cuz I think that they're finally coming for those delinquent traffic tickets....

From the side of the house comes my friend laughing......she played a trick on me. But that's not the best part.....girl takes off her hat......it's this fine model type chick that used to dig me when I was in H.S......but could never holla at because I had a girlfriend. Man.........!!!!
I haven't seen this girl in like 6 years (since we graduated....)
SO they come in......old girl changes out of her uniform......:eek: (off the hook).....she still had her gun on and her badge but she was off the hea-zay........!!!
Girl is on me like white on rice..........!!!
For once in my life.....I actually like the police......!!

:smh: Those white sweaters are crucial.....man, she didn't stand a chance........for the first time in my life....I liked being harrassed by the police.....she even called me this morning from her patrol car to see if I made it in to work.......

D-Nice.......I see why you're the milk man. I'm wearing white all next week......maybe I'll pull a Lawyer chick this time..... ;)
:D This story actually made me smile. :D

Originally posted by D-NICE
SK69, that's what I'm talkin' bout right deah pottna!!

Man, stories like that makes a brother smile.

SK, see what happens, when you look past the hate? I mean, if the rest of these brothers just simply get with the program, instead of hate en', they would come back with testimonies, and success stories such as yours.

Ay.....now I'm a true believer. To further experiment with the "White on black" theory.....I wore a lambs wool creme longsleeved Polo/Ralph Lauren shirt.....I went to the party....and all the girls were on it....compliments being thrown at me, left and right. I laughed cuz my boy was like......"Dayum, I should have wore my white, creme hook up...." :smh:

Fellas who are from the "bigger persuasion"....don't feel bad. Those ladies love that white....you could look like the "Stay Puff Marshmallow" man....it doesn't matter. It's something genetically imbedded in these ladies to like white.........
Try it.....and see for yourself. I pulled the PO-lice with white on.....who knows how far it can go now??? :D

Suge.....just try it. So what that you may look like a White SUV.....it's all good. I've never heard a single lady complain about a brother in an escalade........you may just happen to favor one.... :D
The soil for your seed will spread ten fold......the slew of baby's mommas you will gain from the white will further solidify your hold on this page...... :idea:

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69

Suge.....just try it. So what that you may look like a White SUV.....it's all good. I've never heard a single lady complain about a brother in an escalade........you may just happen to favor one.... :D

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ Supa thinking Suge is going to wear white!!!

SK69, you bought tears to my eyes as I read your post. *sniff* *sniff*...........and to think you're a man of my own heart, I have 3 of those lambs wools Polo's, white, red, blue.

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff*

I'll be back, I can't type, for wiping these tears of joy, out of my eyes.

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff*

NICE

Back