I'm open to suggestions on how I can seduce JSTUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther88

Banned
Please, respond as needed since DTown has feee-y-ired me! :smh: We had a performance evaluation recently and she stated that I was "non-performing" and "quick." :rolleyes:

How do I get JSTUS to look my way? :eek2:

I would swear out a warrant.

Charge her with a tight bluejean violation.

She would have to show up in court and the judge probably will fine her excessive. you pay the fine for her and tell her how sorry it had to be like this.

Ummmm?

So that means that D-town is available now !!!

Man, Imma get up on her, like a Hobo on a Ham Sammich then !!!

I will seduce her via candlelight dinner with my world famous Chittlin Loaf and Sardine Etouffe' !!!

::pSST, PSST = Spraying Binaca to get dat breaf right before I step to her::

:D :D :D

P, tell her that you've changed your workout habits, and you are no longer the 20Second Thrilla, and that you can now give her the full 2 minutes.

Let her know, you're taking Mega Man vitamins, from GNC, and your stamina is at an all time high.

NICE

1. Get her to admit that she has a crush on MikeBigg

2. Wait til she gets over her crush on MikeBigg

3. Kick Robber's azz for taking those pictures

4. Kick Suge's azz for posting those pictures

...Oops, too late...by now that dayum MilkMan done beat your time!

So, sorry, Panthro. But, you may have to wait in a long line. :D

*Black looks down and check to see what number he is holdin.* :rolleyes:

Re: Ummmm?

Sardine Etouffe' !!!????:eek2:

YUCK!:lmao:
And you NEED a gallon size bottle of BIANCA BLAST!

Now Makaho, you have been killing me every day with your crazee azz self, and when first introduced the chitilin loaf it made me queasy for four days, but you have got to get out the kitchen and leave the canned fishes alone!!!!!

:::note to self...check policy to see if TSPN posters' insurance provides for mental health care, 'cuz Makaho has got to be medicated and analyzed:::

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
That's right DTown, you are avaliable....So, how about a stroll in the park on a moonlit night? :ebrow:

Gee Blacknbengal, I'm really flattered but I'll have to pass on that invitation. I'm taking some time off after Panthro....I'm on strike.:D

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

Gee Blacknbengal, I'm really flattered but I'll have to pass on that invitation. I'm taking some time off after Panthro....I'm on strike.:D

Oh well....Keep me at the top of your list whenever you decide to cross that picket line.

*Black continues to hold his number until it is called.* :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Ummmm?

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
Sardine Etouffe' !!!????:eek2:

YUCK!:lmao:
And you NEED a gallon size bottle of BIANCA BLAST!

Now Makaho, you have been killing me every day with your crazee azz self, and when first introduced the chitilin loaf it made me queasy for four days, but you have got to get out the kitchen and leave the canned fishes alone!!!!!

:::note to self...check policy to see if TSPN posters' insurance provides for mental health care, 'cuz Makaho has got to be medicated and analyzed:::

Spots do you know who I am...I am IRON CHEF JACKSON.

Now see, Im in here tryin to sweep D-town off her feet with recipies that would make Wolf Gang Puck, Emmeril Lagasse and Martha Stewart jealous. And you wanna diss my masterpieces without even having the benefit of sampling them. This reminds me of an old children's story from Dr. Seuss (R.I.P).

GREEN EGGS AND HAM!!!
samiam.gif

Bedrock please, I cannot cope...
I will never try your Chittlin Loaf...
I will not eat it on the Train....
I will not eat it in the Rain...
I will not eat it ever I say....
The same goes for your Etouffee'...
I got enough problems with Bengal trying to step in with his Moonlight walks....and you pull this Mrs. "Spots"! :mad:

::Btw, I don't need medical attention or any kind of psychiatric help. You are just jealous that the voices in my head don't speak to you::"

Re: Re: Re: Ummmm?

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
I got enough problems with Bengal trying to step in with his Moonlight walks....and you pull this Mrs. "Spots"! :mad:

::Btw, I don't need medical attention or any kind of psychiatric help. You are just jealous that the voices in my head don't speak to you."

Just thought I would try.

:lmao: :lmao: @ those voices in your head.

Spots do you know who I am...I am IRON CHEF JACKSON.

Now see, Im in here tryin to sweep D-town off her feet with recipies that would make Wolf Gang Puck, Emmeril Lagasse and Martha Stewart jealous. And you wanna diss my materpieces without even having the benefit of sampling them. This reminds me of an old children's story from Dr. Seuss (R.I.P).

GREEN EGGS AND HAM!!!
samiam.gif

Bedrock please, I cannot cope...
I will never try your Chittlin Loaf...
I will not eat it on the Train....
I will not eat it in the Rain...
I will not eat it ever I say....
The same goes for your Etouffee'...

::Btw, I don't need medical attention or any kind of psychiatric help. You are just jealous that the voices in my head don't speak to you."
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You are just jealous that the voices in my head don't speak to you."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Can I nominate this for the first ever SWACPage "Quote of the Year?"

JSTUS, now that we have run out of suggestions, why don't you answer the question?

Panthro, you could asked her for a direct answer. Maybe send her a Valetine Card. The have a special on cards and candy at the Dollar store. Named brand Candy. You can tell it is expensive because inside the box there is a chart to tell you what to choose. Don't try the one wrapped in Gold. It is the worst one.

Panthro, just do what I do. Tell her how happy you are to see her, then use the tip of your tongue to smooth your eyebrows. :D

Originally posted by AAMU Big Dawg
Panthro, just do what I do. Tell her how happy you are to see her, then use the tip of your tongue to smooth your eyebrows. :D

:eek2: :eek2:

[size=1.5]making note to keep wife, girlfriend and main beech away from AAMU Big Dawg during Reunion...(wondering why I can only touch the tip of my nose)[/size]

DTOWN JAG WHERE ARE YOU ???

UHH, since you have kicked Panthro to the side, I am now stepping up to the plate like Barry Bonds.
Baby you can call me the "Holiday Man", can I can make every day like Christmas and every night like New Year's Eve.

But first, I will let you know a little bit about myself....
I am the Quintessential Stud Muffin !!!!
I possess the world's Sexiest Beer Belly !!!
And yes, I can lick the Chrome off a Trailer Hitch !!!
I am a former Exotic Dancer....
My stage name was Stretch Marks !!!
I had a routine that was world renound....
I used to dress up like Osama Bin Laden,
I had a thong laced with Baby Powder....
So when I "SHAKE IT FAST..TO SHOW UM WHAT I WAS WORKING WITH......it looked like Anthrax was gettin on the ladies laps.

BTW, my show was held over for 4 weeks at the Shady Oak's ladies retirement home...So holla at a Brutha !!!!
SO BABY, DON'T CHEAT YO SELF, TREAT YO SELF !!! GET WITH A NIZZLE FO SHIZZLE.

Re: DTOWN JAG WHERE ARE YOU ???

I am a former Exotic Dancer....
My stage name was Stretch Marks !!!
I had a routine that was world renound....
I used to dress up like Osama Bin Laden,
I had a thong laced with Baby Powder....
So when I "SHAKE IT FAST..TO SHOW UM WHAT I WAS WORKING WITH......it looked like Anthrax was gettin on the ladies laps.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Duz the state of "Mizzippi" give out crazy checks? If so, the Bedrocka needs to collect his backpay. Ain't no way, one man should be so ignant! That dude's a phool!!!!

I tried to talk to him about his uh uh medical problem...

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Duz the state of "Mizzippi" give out crazy checks? If so, the Bedrocka needs to collect his backpay. Ain't no way, one man should be so ignant! That dude's a phool!!!!

But he accuse me of being jealous cuz them voices in his dayum head wasn't talking to ME!

Originally posted by Makaho BedrockBTW, my show was held over for 4 weeks at the Shady Oak's ladies retirement home...So holla at a Brutha !!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Is there a doctor in the TSPN house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back